1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda White Fox

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan Dubeau, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

2. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Never heard of them. Seeing that they were partnering with Leisure Vehicles was a sign the project was doomed from the start. The Raider was a POS! We always joked that if you ever got one stuck you would have to wait until spring to get it out...and they got stuck easily. I think the only thing heavier was the first Mercury models.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Bob Logue Honda in Williamsport PA had one in his Honda museum. He sold the business a few years ago, I don't know what happened to all his bikes and stuff. Quite a collection.

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

My uncle has a raider he restored a few years ago. I've yet to drive it, but it looks good for staying on groomed trails only....

I love reading about all the out of the box vehicles from years gone by.

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

When I worked at a Honda dealer in WI in the early 80s, we had an owners manual for the White Fox. I think the earlier owner of the dealership had gotten it at a dealer meeting in the 70s. We found it in the parts department while we were cleaning out old stock. It was interesting and showed that Honda was really close to production.

6. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Back in the early '70's, you were lucky to have marked trails much less groomed trails...at least where I lived. Most farmers in the area didn't mind as long as you stayed to the edges of their alfalfa fields. You also had to be aware of where the barbed-wire fences still were.