1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda CR80 Mini-Motard for sale

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by ValuCycle, Jun 27, 2013.

1. ValuCycle

ValuCycle Well-Known Member

2001 Honda CR80 modified for roadracing. Forks and shock modified by Cycle Dynamics (reduced travel, re-sprung, re-valved), 17" wheels with slicks, clip-ons, and Daytona tach. Stock engine. Consistent podium finisher.
    $1500
    Tim (call or e-mail)
    770-760-7654 work
    404-245-3520 cell
    [email protected]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I would put Nic on this before a 150R. Simpler mechanical upkeep for you, and a 2 stroke training tool for him. We have both as flattrackers. I like the 80 better, and it requires more precision from the kid, which can only help in the long run.

3. I agree 110 percent, loan me the money

4. see you this week

5. sweet bike! sold! paws off all of you...

6. nantahala

nantahala Well-Known Member

Nice! Congrats!

Matt

7. Sweet part is take off slicks from the Moriwaki will fit. Racin it this weekend. Will be the first time I will be able to go out and practice with my son.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
  8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Those look like flattrack rims. If it has 2.75s front and rear, I have found that the 90 series front slick is too narrow and the profile comes out wrong. I ended up running rear slicks on both wheels when I ran my mad dog bike on pavement.

9. Thanks, Nigel, plan to tear into it Thursday/Friday and make ready. It is still safety wired form its WERA days with Tim.