1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda CBR teaser

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob P, Sep 20, 2016.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. 418

418 Expert #59

Looks more like a evolution than a revolution. Still cool to see oem coming out with some new stuff.

Front looks like a Pani.

3. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

I like the tail section area, wheels look cool but other than that, it looks kinda fat and small..

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Don't talk about our mod like that :eek:

JTRC51 likes this.
  5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The shit 3 spoke ones they will replace them with before it hits the floor won't be.

6. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Not a good looking bike

7. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Is that a CBR300 or is the rider like 6'6"? His knees look almost even with the top of the tank in one shot.....

8. Venom51

You can give up on that one. They are all ugly as a bag o' dicks these days.

vizsladog likes this.
  9. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Front end looks like a panigale.

10. Venom51

Like I said.

11. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Never seen an RSV4 eh?
    Speaking of which, I was in the store the other day for he first time in my life with the actual ability to buy one. I can't believe I didn't walk out of there with it. Honda is the only thing that can sway me from getting one eventually, IF they actually step up and make something awesome again.

12. Venom51

I was talking Honda...specifically.

13. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Sharing parts like the frame with the old bike is not that terrible. At least spares will be cheap.

14. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Shut it! We want ALL NEW damnit!!

15. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Haha yeah all new is always cool.

But I for example, really liked how Kawi changed very little for 2016 so I can have more spares!

And I really like the looks of the 08 CBR, so maybe one with all new tech that I can use old fairings on would make a cool street bike.

16. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

To hell with inovation! We're Honda, do you know what that means?

17. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

The front end looks to be infected with flesh eating bacteria...

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

BigBird, LilBabyGirl and masshole like this.
  19. It will be a huge kick in the dick to all Hondians if they put out a bike with new bodywork, wheels, and a new Euro4 exhaust....that still only makes 160hp and doesnt have the advanced IMU based electronics.

They havent dont shit with the Liter bike since 2008. We are getting spy shots and all of that shit. which means this is "the" new CBR1000RR so it better be up to date. In other words, this is it...we likely won't get another new one for another 6 or 8 years. So if this one comes out, and is still way behind the times, it will truly suck.

20. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

and when was the last time Honda had a game changer sportbike? when was the last time they had a bike that was at least as good as the class leader???