1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homeowner Fights back!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ZxMoke, Aug 3, 2011.

1. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

2. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

barring that, bigger bullets. :D

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

In Los Angeles, the homeowner would be arrested on attempted murder charges and for violating the civil rights of the robber. In Florida, the cops probably told him to aim better next time. :D

Hopefully the burglar bleeds to death somewhere and can be picked up by the county's garbage disposal authority.

5. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

In florida the cops tell you "shoot to kill", no lie. A cop told me once that "any lawyer you can afford is better than a dead mans lawyer"

and "The suspect who was shot was taken to Shands Jacksonville Medical Center with life-threatening injuries"

either way i bet this guy will never rob another house

6. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

I'll take that bet. (assuming he survives)

7. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

The doctors will finish him off :crackup:

8. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I know of one woman here who has shot two different men that tried to break in her house. Shot one of them in the ass as he went over the fence. She never got charged with a crime. It's been a few years though and times have changed. But she was in Calif. :)

9. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

The Castle Doctrine is a good thing, IMO. I moved out of La. (That's Louisiana, not LaLaLand) in 91. I recall there were 57 cases of shooting the burglar that year and none of them went to trial.

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Really? :wow: This is REALLY still in general? I'm shocked!

11. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

I bet he does if he doesn't croak off from this one. It's like zombies, they keep coming back to a house near you unless you blow their brains out. They're too effing stupid to learn from their mistake......

12. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I had a friend who's father shot a home invader in the ass with birdshot in Osteen, Fla.

The burglar shit his pants and the newspaper printed the poopy pants story.

Good stuff. Not a lot of street cred pooping yer drawers.

13. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

:crackup:

14. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

I have always thought birdshot was the perfect home defense round.

15. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Pennsylvania just changed its law so that the homeowner has a right to use deadly force to protect himself... :up:

16. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

My wife's co-worker caught a burglar going through the window. Then proceeded to beat his ass and hold him for the cops..... He is being sued currently. Michigan still sucks.

17. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

What, are you a WERA cop or something?

18. vnvbandit

vnvbandit Well-Known Member

If your going to use a shotgun..........USE TRIPLE OOO BUCKSHOT! The dead can't sue you!

19. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

This is true, the dead can tell no lies!!!!

20. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

Yeah because I didn't find it so shocking :confused:
    it doesn't talk about politics or anything so why would it not belong in General?