1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy S@#t the field is stacked @ the 2021 Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

2. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

fanschoice.tv?

05Yamabomber likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

GixxerJohn011 likes this.
  4. mgiossi

mgiossi Well-Known Member

I hope they air it better this year. Fanschoice is ok but it would be great to have more of a motoamerica type coverage

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

"Hold my beer!" - "Kiwi Steve" Vlasblom
    (Note "Advertise Here" on fairing from the 1997 Daytona 200)

[​IMG]

6. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

No shit.

Just reading that list made me want to listen to Phish and eat 3 bags of Cheetos.

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. Muz720

Muz720 Well-Known Member

Just watched the start of the rolex 24 and there were fans in the stands and watching from the infield... so i would think they will let fans in for the 200 but one never knows?

evakat likes this.
  8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

was poking around DIS website and there are no camping packages being offered. Only tickets being sold are for SX.

9. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Thats it. I agree hoping there is better options. Can someone enlighten me on why MA no longer runs Daytona 200?

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Dude, 2005 called and wants their tires back.

badmoon692008 and ducnut like this.
  11. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

IT wasnt that long ago. I am not sure if MA ever did Daytona. Just dont remember why. Is it because its owned by Nasbike? Its a shame they cant work something to get that track back on the schedule. Was always cool kicking off the season with that race.

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I got Barney.

TurboBlew and Peter Hively like this.
  13. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

The real question is, since they booted us last year are they going to honor our crew passes for this race... or are they gonna shit on our lives again....

DrA5 likes this.
  14. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

I've heard Hickey is looking to do the race as well.

15. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

There's a long history of what happened at the track and how the racing changed in the archives of RRW starting around 2005 or so.

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

After getting over the shock of Dunlop coming, the next thing that stuck out was "entries until Mar 12"...

17. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

upload_2021-1-30_23-21-37.png

18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Don't count on it. All last season there were three separate sets of guidelines as far as spectators and crew that I dealt with at Loudon. LRRS had no spectators but you could bring in up to ten crew members. USCRA allowed spectators. 24 Hours of Lemons had no spectators and crew and driver lists were finalized ten days before the event. (I got a few desperate emails from people trying to get in at the last minute.) Mask rules varied for each organization.

rice r0cket likes this.
  19. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Hopefully they will allow some sort of spectators to watch the race. One the great races I yet to see live.

Pretty much seen most except for missing out on the TT last year. Would be awesome to watch Michael Dunlop and Peter Hickman take on the banking.

Anyone need a pitcrew lackey, do it all helper? For free. Going stir crazy here missing live in person racing.

20. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

They can’t be any worse than Robbie Floyd.