1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holden

Discussion in 'General' started by owndjoo, Mar 4, 2009.

1. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Saw that Holden was makin some laps round Daytona, anyone know what bike he's riding???:Pop:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A Honda.

3. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

who's honda is the question... what kinda livery?

4. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

he is supporting himself as far as I know for this year. He entered under Holden Racing.

5. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Flat black paint w/ white numbers.

6. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Rattle can for the win. :beer:

7. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

That would actually be hilarious.

Holden did not deserve having to be out on his own.

8. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

No it's true. He's riding a flat black bike with white numbers. That's it. He's also wearing his 2007 Jordan leathers with all the logos and whatnots pulled off.

9. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

He's a good guy. I figure he's just a victim of circumstance like alot of people nowadays.

10. orgsxrracer

orgsxrracer Well-Known Member

He got the bike 3 days ago and bolted on a bunch of stuff at the track, was able to get out for the 2nd practice session yesterday to start shaking it down. He said he thinks he has another 3 seconds in him on the stock bike. He hopes to have graphics, and a real racebike before fontana.

Its pretty much his own gig, although not much being said till after Daytona and I think after that more info will be available as to what the new team will be and look like etc going forward. Stay tuned!

11. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

The money man is a former Parts Unlimited employee and I believe he worked with Chandler too. Jake's got the money behind him, hopefully they can get the bike worked out.