1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary's Book Bombs Big Time

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tinfoil hat charly, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

2. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

The article fails to point out that most of the Hillary fans are waiting on the free copy that they are owed.

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt,”

"She’s unlike the ‘truly well off"

"What difference at this point does it make"

Guess it did.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Blood Feud may do better.:D

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How many books has she done?

6. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't get too uplifted by this developement, boys and girls. Stupid people don't read a lot, but they can still vote.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Sadly, she is still going to be the next President.

8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

To top it off, the Hollywierdo's are coming out with a new TV series featuring a blond bimbo as Secretary of State...They will portray her as the key to the future of our country...all in support of their "Chosen One". Regretably, most knuckleheads will believe what they see on TV and Hillary will benefit. :down:

9. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

God I hope that's not the case. Why would anybody think people would want to read the dribble that comes out of this dumb cunts mouth? For them to advance her 14 million dollars was pretty stupid.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Be interesting to see the contact. If they advanced $14M, it has to be one of the worst book deals ever given out depending on if that advance is to be paid back off of sales.

Rough numbers, they'd have to sell 2 ~ 3 Million copies to break even.

If it is anything like the music industry and they did advance $14M, she could be royally f@cked (depending on the contract).

11. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

So the assumption is that the $14 million was paid to produce a book?
    :crackup:

12. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Who reads books from politicians? Seriously. I can only think of one person I know and she reads so much I figure she's just out of other genres to read.

13. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

This is true. The press has already decided and they will make it happen.

14. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I follow what you guys are in agreement with. And, to some extent, I do believe that the press is behind at the moment but I do question if it will be sustained.

I tend to venture in pretty liberal company and just yesterday, Hillary was getting nailed (and not by Bill).

The group last night was making the case for Elizabeth Warren. She is a more younger, fresher Hillary that is more known and in-common with the youth.

Get ready for this, Hillary is not left enough.

BTW - the fact that Warren lied about being a Native is not insulting. And, does not compare to the Redskins. I gave it my best but I have my limits.

15. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

How much are her and Bill making per year through our tax dollars in pension $$$ on top of the SS detail for the remainder of their lives???

16. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

The same as every other president and first lady?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Roughly $200k per year for the pres and $20k for the wife. Add to that SS detail, office expenses of up to $96k annually. Anything they earn from books or speaking is on top of that. Not exactly huge dollars, but substantially above median. They aren't forced to live in poverty or even middle class.

18. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Point being if your making 220k doing nothing plus whatever appearance, consulting, misc $$ then how are you claiming broke and lawfully able to be nominated to run the country..but I digress

19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

..but she is a woman.:D

20. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

You cannot run your own finances, but by all means, please run mine for me.:rolleyes: