1. chas

chas Well-Known Member

Hmm, who would have thunk that the server would have had a scrubbed HD?

As if sitting on it for 5+ months wasn't just a lead up to cleaning it all. Which also goes perfect with her filed under oath claim she didn't have any emails in her possession that contained sensitive information. of course she can now argue she wasn't lying, she had already cleaned that drive of all information so no, she didn't have any top secret emails... I guess that's why she was so happy to sign that document and hand over the drive now.

Of course this brings into question a whole other topic. She had a 3rd party technical contractor providing her with the server and it's management. She had sensitive information on that machine. Did that 3rd party have properly clearance to access that content? if not, that is a whole other breach of security on her part by allowing a 3rd party with no clearance to have access to that information. Hell, Petraeus at least handed the information over to someone with clearance and where is he now?

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

She should be executed for it, not just go to prison. Neither is likely to happen though. IMO though, this will be the end of her career. She should be in prison for this, but it just won't happen so we'll have to be satisfied with her hopes and ambitions being destroyed.

3. SGVRider

I'm pretty sure everything she did is worth dozens of felony charges and a few hundred years in prison. Even if she wins the general election, this won't go away now.

I have one question. Where were our worthless security services in this? CIA, FBI, NSA. How could they have allowed this to happen? I don't give a shit that we spend a trillion on a defense and intelligence apparatus, but if they don't catch this while it's going on then what fucking good is all that spending?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  4. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if it was here or somewhere else, but I wonder if her security clearance has been at least suspended pending an investigation? Stripping her of a security clearance would mean that she could no longer act as an adviser concerning any matter of classified nature. So, her ability to work with "think tanks" or charge consulting fees for such would be negated. This alone proves she cannot handle nor can she be trusted to handle classified material properly

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm not sure but maybe...just maybe...she was lying. Yes, it's hard to believe but-

Having an unsecured server doing government e-mails is illegal. Passing classified and top secret Docs over personal e-mail is illegal. Tampering with evidence in any way is illegal. There are multiple felonies right there.

Think about this for a minute. The 30,000 or so e-mails that she turned over were looked at. They looked at just 40 e-mails and found 4 classified docs. What happens when they look at the other thousands that she turned over? This is not even looking hard and it's not even looking at the thousands that she nuked. This evil broad should fry for this but who knows what will happen. I think her campaign is done but I hope like hell she goes behind bars.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

They're too busy spying on the general public looking for terrorists to bother with that.:down:

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

but, they weren't classified when she got those emails. Witch hunt! Sexism! Right wing hate speech!

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

With the lack of zeal to go after her that has been displayed so far, it makes one wonder what dirt she may have on others.
    Or who has been bought.

10. SGVRider

The J Edgar Hoover strategy? I wouldn't doubt it.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

She simply strolls up to someone that's threatening her and mutters under her breath, "remember Vince Foster?" Threats just melt away.

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

14. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

15. In Your Corner

16. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

i have grown tired of the double standard. liberals will point to cases where a "concervative" did something and folks will drop their heads in shame and allow Hillary to continue on, never actually addressing the issue. R's seem to always cow to shame, while D's seem to revel in it....a badge of honor. at the end of the day, D or R, neither will actually deal with the issue and will work TOGETHER to protect them and theirs. meanwhile, true citizens die or lose their lively hood so the new ruling class can continue on with their trips, golf outings and self elevation as they look down their nose at us working folks.

to hell with them. :down: give me just one.....just one choice that doesn't feel connected to all the SOBs inside the beltway and i'll cast my vote immediately.

17. SGVRider

What a bunch of fucking cunts. This is why although I served, I will not encourage my kids to do the same. You will get fucked for doing your duty as a soldier. A great Marine like that can be railroaded for making a possibly poor judgement in a critical situation, yet we have Hillary who mishandled God knows how many of our critical secrets running for President and still likely to win if this doesn't break her. In a just world, she'd be in Leavenworth for the rest of her miserable life or stood in front of a wall and shot, and this Marine would be promoted. No wonder Trump gets so much traction.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

^^

This is exactly why I didn't serve, despite a helluva recruiting effort after I was fool enough to take the ASVAB when my aunt was assigned to the recruiter's office.

Never did quite grasp the whole "follow orders without question" attitude. Capriciousness does not become me.

19. In Your Corner

I would not encourage anyone to join these days, not with the douchebags in charge.
    All their priorities are in the wrong place.

20. In Your Corner

Hillary Clinton Has 'Love' for Snapchat in Joke About Email Scandal

Hillary Clinton couldn't help but rib her competition — and laugh at her own controversies — during a Democratic fundraiser dinner Friday night in Iowa.

In a packed ballroom for a Wing Ding Dinner event, the Democratic presidential candidate touched on the scandal surrounding her use of a private server to send emails while she was secretary of state.

"You may have seen that I recently launched a Snapchat account," she said. "I love it. I love it. Those messages disappear all by themselves."
    The social media posts are known for disappearing within about 10 seconds after a user views them.

The joke drew laughs, but reporters got serious when they threw questions at Clinton during a brief session at the Iowa State Fair on Saturday. The former New York senator was immediately asked about the controversy — and even if her Snapchat joke signaled she was taking the investigation too lightly.

"I never sent classified material on my email, and I never received any that was marked classified," Clinton said in a response similar to ones she has previously given.

Thousands of pages of Clinton's released emails revealed that she did receive "top secret" messages, although the State Department maintains that the emails were not marked as classified when they were forwarded to Clinton.

"We'll see how this all plays out, but it's not something the people raise with me as I travel around the country," said Clinton, adding that voters in Iowa and around the U.S. are more focused on talking about other issues.

She blamed her Republican opponents for harping on the email probe. "This is the usual 'partisanization' of anything that goes on," she said, acknowledging the made-up word.

Clinton agreed this week to turn over her personal email server and a thumb drive that contains work-related emails to the Justice Department as a part of an investigation. The probe is not looking into Clinton herself, but rather the security of her emails, which Clinton pointed out on Saturday.

The Press is coming up with their own Clinton excuses.