1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herrin’s Instagram

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Feb 20, 2022.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

@L8RSK8R and @jrsamples beat me to the punch, but I would've gladly taken the other side of that.

In the US we call them "swimmies" :D

Dollar Cost Averaging Investments, LLC

Never Pay Taxes Capital, LLC

BigBird likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well the video was taken down, so who pays what to who now? We need to fill out some forms for those tax write-offs and forward them to our assistant Karen to finish.

TurboBlew and Itey like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

:crackup::crackup:

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I judge this more harshly knowing he's a silver spoon kid with his own racetrack at home.

RRP and R Acree like this.
  5. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

Those videos were on his story so they only last 24 hrs. The ones to his account of regular wheelies are still up.

BigBird likes this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

:crackup:

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

8. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Caryn?

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Kay’ron

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Quarontavious.

11. Same here.

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

lmao... you dont know what you dont know

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Shows you how much I know about the grams

Good info

14. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

I am not concerned about him doing wheelies or other so called bad boy things but this desire by the current generation to publicize everything. I am breaking the law just by starting up the Vette and the Tuono but I don't have this out of control desire to put my fun out there for public ridicule and comment. Have your fun and stay quiet about it.

jdaniel, DJ Baker, Pixelator and 5 others like this.
  15. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

This.

With as much ridicule as just about any "influencer" tends to get by the patrons of this site on a regular basis, I find it interesting how JH gets a pass just because he used to grid up.

Pixelator likes this.
  16. ton

ton Arf!

i don't know that i'd say he gets a pass here. the kid has gotten more vitriol from this crew than most.
    his behavior is nothing new and the reaction to it hasn't changed. i'm too lazy to find the monster thread he defended himself in...

17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

CAIRN - noun ˈkern : A heap of stones piled, stacked or thrown for the purpose of self-righteously showing wayward fooz the correct way.

[​IMG]

britx303 likes this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Like a fellow competitor in the paddock that he's potentially in a points race with?

19. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

the dude straight up said he comes on here to search his name and see how much shit is talked on him. he must have his plate full with his one lol

20. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

forreal, from killing people on ig live to tweeting about your criminal exploits is insane haha