1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herrin’s Instagram

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Thanks for posting that.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I think the Karen safety patrol and the Karan (pronounced "Koran") safety patrol are two very different things.

3. Ducati89

"To be fair" hes probably half a bottle into a proper beverage.:D

SuddenBraking likes this.
  4. 418

418 Expert #59

I hate to break this to you but that was over 20 years ago. On a VHS tape.

Points for trying tho.

stk0308 likes this.
  5. Ducati89

Hes a commentator for BSB. Are you going to stop supporting BSB? Not run Pirelli tires? Not ride a Kawi, Ducati or whatever else hes ridden? Are you going to boycott riding gear hes worn?

Im trying to see just how far this outrage will go.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Anyone that complains how dangerous wheelies are probably can't do them. There are times and places to do them responsibly, the same way as taking a corner on the street. No difference in the risk

cpettit likes this.
  7. 418

418 Expert #59

Apparently, you're more butthurt about this than I am.

I didn't know saying something was stupid is same as being a "Karen". Is this like one of these "you're either with us or against us" things?

I assume as a ex-cop you gave every one that did something stupid a pass? Never wrote a traffic ticket, huh? Cause you know, YOLO?

Might want to get off your high horse.

8. Ducati89

On the contrary, I wrote mostly what I saw. Ive dealt with more car and truck issues than I have with motorcycles being right next to Philly.

Im not against you but Im wondering where your (and many others) outrage is for more pressing issues.

Theres a place and time for summary enforcement and theres a place and time for felony enforcement. We are now exclusively just trying to prosecute felony enforcement from certain DAs in the country. Im not on a high horse. Im still engaged in society. Get with the times, respectfully.

9. -Eric-

-Eric- Well-Known Member

There has not been a stunt rider making millions. Period. Aaron Colton I'd guess is the best paid with his Red Bull deal. The era they were most popular in, was the worst for stunters making money. They probably got paid a few grand to ride at mid Ohio, tops.

10. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

1/4 was behaving myself, 60 days with out a drink, left cape eluthera bahamas yesterday for a 3 hour run to Nassau. Engine control issues, stabilizer issues, took an unexpected very rough overnight trip in the Gulfstream back to fll. Got in this morning, was going back and forth in my head to have a drink after 60 days sober, had 3, calling it a night and back on course tomorrow. Been getting healthy kiteboarding, fishing, diving for the last 2 months with no booze. This place makes me want to drink. Hopefully back to the Bahamas sooner than later

Ducati89 likes this.
  11. -Eric-

-Eric- Well-Known Member

As long as you're reading replies, go scrape the mudflap off that Ducati. That'll get views, and do some drifting on it. Everyone has seen the fast wheelies, start treating that that thing like it isn't yours! :flag:

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

If you need a father figure to join you at the track, PM me. I got a dad bod, my own lawn chair, and I'll bring my own cooler of Pepsi, Gatorade, and water. Will have plenty of SPF50 to share, and will bitch at anyone that thinks their skin is mightier than the sun. JU will thank me later.

Odds of this happening increase dramatically if you have a hot sister that is single, and attends the race weekends with you.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

14. Ducati89

418, Phl218 and TurboBlew like this.
  15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

and using his turn signal at start of the vid...lol Also love how the engine was red limited with the bike past 12 o'clock :)

Ducati89 likes this.
  16. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

How many points are we talking? I like to keep track.

TurboBlew likes this.
  17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Again, regardless of the raging battle of the straw men argument between The Karens and The Toecutter Gang, the relevant issue for this forum IMO is the business side of this, and how a possible disastrous outcome would impact our sport.

One of the downsides of upward progress in a social hierarchy is that you become more representative of the whole, for better and worse.

18. Ducati89

I dont think Josh will struggle with getting a ride or furthering his career when his racing days are over. Is he going to get a social media or beeb roasting? Yeah. Is anyone not going to want to be coached by him, refuse him to race at a club event or buy products that he uses or represents? No. All in all, zero damage done.

19. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Hutchinson
    Toprak

20. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

That is assuming nothing noteworthy occurs.

I’m not a moral busybody, but I do acknowledge their existence.