1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Our Sport - A Little

Discussion in 'General' started by Razorboy, May 2, 2016.

1. Razorboy

Razorboy ZAG Racing LLC

Hey Lads,

Was just looking through some posts on the beIn Sports FB page and there is a lot of negativity towards our sport going on there from the Soccer faithful.

Seeing as beIN has totally stepped up to support MotoAmerica and it has been a stellar race season so far, I would ask that anyone here that has a FB page head on over there, like their page and start giving the 411 to these people who barely can understand our sport and would love nothing more than to see it disappear from the beIn channel.

It's a small thing but for sure they are monitoring their own social media and if there is simply no interest or even worse, negative interest, I believe it hurts MotoAmerica and hence our sport in general in the USA.

https://www.facebook.com/beINSportsUSA/?fref=ts

2. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Good idea. I 'liked' their page and every single Moto related post from the last few days.

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nobody cares about soccer except Euro-trash and Mexicans. :Poke:

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Done.

5. backbone

backbone scarred for life

The MC guys need to be nicer and explain what is going on instead of jumping the asses of the folks who have no idea about MC racing.

A little explanation goes a long way and if they watch some clips after we might be able to convert some folks.

scottn, Razorboy and R Acree like this.
  6. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Done deal, liked the M/C stuff and commented in visitor posts

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Me too