1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed with ad

Discussion in 'General' started by Zach Jansen, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Zach Jansen

Zach Jansen Well-Known Member

Would someone be so kind as to help me transfer a Craigslist posting to the this wera site? it is an Aprilia RS 250 located in Tampa.
    someone help made earlier with another bike and I thank him then accidentally deleted his email. If anyone knows how to do this and has a minute I sure appreciate it!

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm confused.

You want to copy an ad from craigslist to the classifieds here? What does an email have to do with that?

3. Zach Jansen

Yes I'm asking a fellow racer that is more tech-savvy than me to please transfer my Aprilia RS 250 add off Tampa Craigslist to this Wera site in bikes for sale.
    I don't believe I mentioned anything about any email address.

4. Zach Jansen

Oh I see now yes my bad it wasn't his email I erased it was his message on here I erased and lost contact with him.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Um, why not just type of the ad and use the info in the craigslist ad as a basis? Unless it's a masterpiece of writing.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Highlight ad on criagslist, Ctrl C, got to BBS, make new thread and Ctrl V.... AKA cut and paste :)

7. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Will any old paste do?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Better to go with a non toxic one in case Metalhead eats it.