1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me

Discussion in 'General' started by castoracing, Jan 7, 2002.

1. castoracing

castoracing Well-Known Member

I need a clutch basket for a 2000 GSXR 750. They are on national back order does anyone have one or know of a dealer that has one in stock?

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

if nobody tells critter you could bribe me into stealing his from this bike in my shop.

3. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

Why you no call me? You no love me no more. You dirty tramp for breaking my heart like that.

4. castoracing

Ill bribe ya I have cash right now for it. You dont have to tease me like that. Take note do not remove basket without impact as it will break pretty easy god damn it.

5. stickboy274

i have love for you. i need to look at the part i have and see if it the right one. i will let you know. what else do you need to get it ready to go, and will you be there at nfmp?

you didnt try the screwdriver throught the fingers trick did you? that never works.

critter will have a stroke and pass out while whinning like a small child if i take part of his bike and sell it..

did you say cash?

6. WERA 591

WERA 591 Well-Known Member

Try NW Cycle in Seattle. I got a good used basket from them for my TL. Their web site appears to be down so here is their phone number 877-692-9253. Good Luck. I was having the same problem finding a basket for my TL.
    Dean

7. stickboy274

oh and ed, i just checked my messages on that phone this evening. i have too many places to leave messages. too many cell phones and land lines. i may need to forward some to each other or something

8. castoracing

Yeah I said cash. Anyway I tried using a tire Iron found out real quick that doesnt work to hold the basket. The day after I broke it I got a impact and zipped it right off but of course it was to late.

9. stickboy274

not to kewl

------------------
    im not slow, im breaking gifted, or acceleration deficient
    www.DBMotorsportsracing.com

10. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

I did almost the same thing. On the bright side I now have an electric impact wrench.

11. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

12. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Do you still need one???

13. brownrt

brownrt Well-Known Member

Try any dealer in Canada. Alot of times they have stuff that is on US backorder. Prices are good, too. Sorry, don't have a number for you to call or anything. Just try searching on the web.

14. Due North

Castor, check your email.

15. Due North

Check your email, your in luck!! There's one in Toronto.

16. Critter

Critter Registered

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

17. Kevin Hunt @ KWS Motorsports. He has lots of parts for those engines. Sometimes the top pops, sometimes the bottom pops....
    843 566-0004.

18. Due North

Did you get a phone call?@!?!?!@?!

19. stickboy274

he he he he. dont worry $$$$$$$$$$$

20. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I figured that's all you'd be able to type with one arm. [​IMG]