1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hell yeah I'm finally doing it

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

"we know the ins and outs of this market"

2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

We are intimately familiar with both the Innies and the Outies of the market and can guide you accordingly.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Taipei video is nice.

I'm surprised that no one has any reactions to the camera anywhere. You should contact Interpol and offer your services. You could send in your videos for a small fee. Who knows who they might find with a routine AI scan.

motion likes this.
  4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

That video quality is amazing. Thanks for sharing. As a small town Canadian boy who doesn't get out much, I like "traveling the world" vicariously through other people like this. It's to only way I'll ever get to see the world.

motion likes this.
  5. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

I've got to echo that, the video quality is amazing. Subscribed as well. Thanks for sharing these.

motion likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They don't need to pay, so many people post it all online and they can scan it there :D

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

If you're going to go w/o narration, you need to add some text info.

Example: That Snake Sake, just text "$4 USD" at the end of the shot (video 'shot', not shot 'shot'...)

That night market video makes me realise how large my personal bubble has grown nowadays(!)

motion likes this.
  8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

The Taipei video had a KFC in it… are they popular all over Asia? I’ve never eaten at one but it was the only sign I saw in English which just caused more questions… would’ve been better if it said Korean Fried Cat :D

Seriously…. Why is there a knock off KFC… Korean Fried Chicken in the streets of Taipei? Odd…

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Enquiring minds want to know...:D

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

:crackup:

11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

This new camera is really small... if I'm holding it against my chest its not that obvious.

12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Western brands are really big in Taipei. Chain stores are everywhere. New Mercedes and Teslas are the hot cars.

27 likes this.
  13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Thanks for watching, everyone!

14. jdavis6446

jdavis6446 Well-Known Member

I was so impressed with the quality of your videos that I ordered a DJI Pocket Osmo 3 camera and it arrived today.

motion likes this.
  15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

You're gonna be impressed... its a cool little piece of kit. Tons of Youtube vids on how to start out with it.

16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

it wasn’t even a copy of KFC in anyway… it was spelled out… different font… didn’t say KFC anywhere just Korean Fried Chicken with a symbol between the first two words…

if it was a copy I’d get it… but they didn’t even do that right :crackup: probably from eating cat all the time :D

speaking of eating cat… I’m not going to get any crying game surprises watching your Thailand vids am I?!? We’re tight and all but that would cross a line even for your Adele loving ass :D :Poke::Puke::D

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

LMAO I’m not above doing anything for views :crackup:

Crying Game… haven’t heard that one in a while. Such a good movie.

27 likes this.
  18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

good movie?!? It sucked ghey ass!!! I had a buddy that worked in the video store and after he recommended that piece of shit I had to warn him “if you send another movie home with me that has a surprise like that I’m going to make you tear up like Forrest Whitaker’s pecker checking lazy eye when I kick you in the nuts!” :D

I am glad your filming man… good stuff!

motion likes this.
  19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

My channel has some sorta bizarre statistics. I have no idea why my content is so predominately male-oriented (I get that the Desmo vid is for males) and why India figures so largely in my views. Interesting!

2676F4E5-40BA-4703-AC69-25E296AE497A_1_102_o copy.jpeg

20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Perhaps some inner-soul searching will help you determine that males are the predominant fans of ladyboys.