1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He shouldn't have been running....

Discussion in 'General' started by Paige, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Only if it actually happened in Texas, I believe.

2. thane

thane Well-Known Member

Actually, I think it's Texas Hoodlum.

:)

thane

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Then come on down! Oh, and bring that youngun with ya!

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

think tho thane?

5. thane

thane Well-Known Member

Yeth, I do. Furthermore, I think my play on wordth was thuper-hilariouth!

thane

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Butt of courth...

7. __Racer_X_2003

__Racer_X_2003 Well-Known Member

In the 19+ pages this is going to...WE REALIZE THIS COULD BE A CASE OF SPEEDER HITTING UNKNOWING/ SIGHTLESS/ BRAINDEAD CAGER...In that case, hey, he took his chances just like the rest of us driving bikes everyday, hoping SUZY SOCCERMOM is actually looking towards us instead of the kids, even if she is on the cell phone, putting on her make-up, and reading her son's report card while trying to make a left turn w/ no signal! Our problem is IF it was on purpose, that the county worker INTENDED to kill the biker to stop him...Jeez, keep UP already!! :rolleyes:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I kept up and you're acting like morons to even think that the worker MIGHT have intended to kill someone. Hence my comment about stupid, you might wanna work on keeping up yourself :D

9. areceefittywon

areceefittywon Well-Known Member

Really, the rest of us run from the cops everyday? Hmmm, that's news to me. He took his chances alright and that little gamble sure didn't pay-off, well not for him anyway, I am sure the county will pay his family some money though.

10. __Racer_X_2003

__Racer_X_2003 Well-Known Member

Hey,all of my replies were to the folks here who feel it's alright for someone to run down a biker for speeding...And hey, in a small town the size of Mayberry, there's no chance the law WASN'T on the phone to his brother-in law, the county worker, to give him a hand, right?:rolleyes:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Anyone who jumped to the conclusion that people who were saying the rider in this situation put himself in the situation by running means killing anyone speeding is also in the sutpid category sorry. No one said that except the people trying to make ridiculous examples to show how horrible the truck driver was - with no proof he did anything on purpose of course.

12. charles

charles The Transporter

Consider these two recent cases from South Carolina while you are debating the fine points of 'the law': last Friday, a woman went through a red light
    in Bluffton and killed another woman executing a left turn on a green light.
    In another fatality, a woman chatting on her cell phone ran up on the sidewalk on Hilton Head and killed a grandmother bicycling. In both cases,
    due to obvious weakneses in the current law, both offending drivers were only cited for minor traffic violations. Yep, only a small fine for each. Well, as you can see, life is cheap even if the violations are egregious. Nothing like having the law on your side when you kill (with a motor vehicle).:eek: