Hayden to WSBK on Aprilia RSV4

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, Oct 2, 2015.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Chaz. He's the number 1 rider. You can't have two #1's and no way Nicky is gonna ride as a #2

2. Tell that to Yamaha.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Correct.

4. :crackup:

Stoner might win an RC Car race, a bass boat race, or a race to the toilet.

He actually tried racing a CBR 1000 and it didn't end well. :D

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Welcome to page 1 of the thread. The Stoner CBR crash was all mechanical, not his fault.

6. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Chaz should get a shot at motogp and Nicky should get his WSBK. In my perfect dream world.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Stoner farts like an Australian F111 doing a dump and burn after eating a piece of Kraft and his kidneys work about as well as a gooberment worker surfing youp0rn but he can go like a mofo.

But he's done, gone, forgotten by Honda, Rossi and MCN but not by you. Keep holding on, he might come back. :D

8. Robby-Bobby

It's so funny when you attempt to be internet race expert yet know so very little.

Also kinda sad:/ carry on.

9. Yea, I know the throttle stuck. That's the reason for the smiley after the comment.

But speaking about the reality, Espargaro, Nakasugi, and Wantanabi all set faster times in qualifying than the angry man did.

10. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Carefull, all the experts will tell you off for having an opinion

11. Robby-Bobby

Didn't stoner just take the lead or set fast lap time in the racet before he crashed?

Can't remember....

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  12. Robby-Bobby

Btw, you're cockiness sunk fast after several other members also remember the Rossi/Stoner quote.

Funny how you got nothing after accusing me of making shit up yet that's your daily MO

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Dung Beetle: shit in, shit out

14. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Having the throttle stuck open tends to lead to very high speeds......for a bit! Lol :crackup:

15. What Rossi said in the movie isn't the same as what you said.

16. crankspleenless

crankspleenless Muh spleeeeen

This is the new thing now for all threads... :clap:

17. caferace

caferace No.

18. ped

ped Banned

[​IMG]

19. Umm, I am not sure why you put that shit in quotations. As specifically stated, there wasn't one bolt or nut left untouched on the new ZX10.

New engine, new chassis, new Brembo braking system, new electronics (including the Bosch IMU like the 1299 and R1) new SS brake lines, new forks, etc.

It IS a new bike.

And seeing how it was developed based upon direct input from the WSBK team, Sykes and ultimately Rea...I have no reason to believe it will be anything less than dominant.

20. Yes.

I think MM probably could too.

:stupid:

I fully expected to see him on a Panigale if/when he went back to WSBK. I am disappointed that didn't happen. I would love to see him and Chaz running up front.