1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawk518 and Crashman: Congrats on your love child running for president!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Shyster d'Oil, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Ted Cruz, who is ethnically Cuban and Canadian born, just announced that he wants to be our next neocon president!

Both you mothers must be very proud!

:D

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

We must get all the gay supporters then?:Poke:

I cannot speak for Crashman, but just because he is half Cuban means that I would vote or support him for President.

I do think it is a pretty sad State of the Union when a 'foreign' born is all that is left to save it.

At best, I think Cruz should be the near the top, for VP.

But I am not being consulted by the Republican Party on how to win an election.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I actually really like Cruz. He is super intelligent, conservative, responsible, and without a doubt a true American. He cant win though.

Now, make it Paul/Cruz and I will actually get off my ass and get involved to help.

The best part of his announcement is watching the establishment Republicans start a campaign to destroy him. They are scared shitless of his power to fracture the GOP vote, and they should be.

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Tactically, a mistake.

I am of the opinion that the head of ticket should be a Governor (definitely someone closer to center on most issues). The job of the VP is to bring out the friggin' hole they live in the ultra conservatives that believe that voting for McCain or Romney is a crime because they were not conservative enough, and yield the results we live with today.

But, the same, just as I suggested it would be best for Cruz to be VP, so it goes for Paul.

5. Fonda Dix

You are fueling your opinion with informed pragmatism.

I am fueling mine with a desire to restore American at any and all cost (I think this election is the last chance to do so).

That being said, you are likely correct. How about Walker/Paul?

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Dammit! I knew that cheap one night stand would come back to haunt me but I could not resist Hawks dark, mysterious look...

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Walker is weak, in my opinion. Same mold. I don't think Walker is the right choice. I would not mind Walker as VP. Mostly, for the reason that I stated before. The VP needs to bring the fringe to the polls.

An independent, non-politician or or governor. Someone that will not be as divisive to independents.

We need to promote a ticket and not just the idea of a superstar.

In the absence of non-politician leading the ticket, Kasich or Bush.

No, on Perry. I think he makes a good governor but he has the same personal challenges as Romney. I would not mind seeing Romney return but that is unlikely. We need decent people.

8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:crackup:

9. Fonda Dix

You like Rinos. I dont believe that those you mention are any different that the current dems in power. I want radical change. I want a return to the constitution. I want political revolution. F the centrists. F the Rinos.

If the GOP wants us to accept the coronation of another Bush they better get ready for a third party. I, and many, many others have had enough of the red or blue pill as the contents are the same. Its time for a new pill.

I know you think that attracting the centrists is required to win. I dont. We need to energize one group that is historically finicky about going to the polls....the evangelicals.

10. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Cruz is a train wreck.

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The left seems to do okay running polarizing presidential candidates. The right keeps getting their asses handed to them running moderate candidates. It might be time to polarize the citizenry and goad them into action. I would vote for Cruz, but anticipate being forced to go libertarian again.

12. Fonda Dix

How about some context as to what exactly makes him so. If that is the case, i want to know. Educate me with some links or something.

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Did you miss the part where I said that I prefer a non-politician?

The revolution you speak of will be the burning of Rome.

I believe that you and I may share a belief that we are at a threshold. Meaning, that this may be the last chance to derail the transformation movement.

The left has been very successful at growing the mob on single issue voters.

The coalition there is strong driven and to some extent cemented by hate.
    It is a coalition that I think will implode over time but now they remain strong because they have ac common enemy.

I believe it is time to unite against the coalition on the left and it needs to focus on the recovery of our principles, it must aim to unite.

I disagree with you. The independents is a much needed block. I don't believe pure conservative are enough to secure the White House and save the Republic. (Yes Doyle, I said save. :D).

A third party is not the answer. Not now. I learned my lesson with Perot. Today, one of the most foolish endeavors that I have ever undertaking, campaigning for him. I still like the man and what could have been. Because of that, I have to say no to third party.

We can discuss third party once we have the number to match the mob one on one at the polls.

Exactly because Evangelical are finicky, they cannot be trusted to deliver. But they should be dragged to vote. Maybe, mandatory voting is nto a bad thing. :D

But I am opposed to mandatory voting. Hence, a conservative VP and a Centrist Presidential nominee.

14. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Please not third party. This is not the time. Time for statement and real debate after the coalition on the left can be defeated.

As much as I trust the coalition on the left to implode in the future, should they gain true power, I fear it may be too late for the Republic.

15. Fonda Dix

This is where we differ. I am willing to sacrifice all to the left if I misjudge. I think what I am not making clear is that I believe that a polarizing, conservative candidate has a much higher chance of winning than your centrist. The centrist thing is a proven failure. I can no longer support the party on that path.

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I fear the mob. The mob is Rome. And, the current mob is a very strong coalition on the left cemented by hate of what I hold dear with respect to the definition of this Country. My definition. The definition that I understood and embraced when I got off the boat.

17. Shyster d'Oil

I too am willing to sacrifice a Republican victory, but only if its anyone but Hilarity that gets the nomination.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You can't be serious. Elizabeth Squatting Twat would get your vote?

19. Shyster d'Oil

Yeah, but I'll write in for you as VP.

20. I'll vote for Hillary too, poopy. How's that make you feel?:D