1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

has anyone used a Chicago electric generator

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducpimp, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Ducpimp

Ducpimp Well-Known Member

2. Mojo

Mojo Big Swinging Member

It looks very similar (by which I mean identical) to these:

Clickety-click

These are being sold cheaper by a WERA racer. Check out the thread above for more info/discussion on these.

3. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

...and these...

ClickyClick

...except that the one that the WERA dude is pimpin has 4 outlets, but 1000 fewer watts of output...but they are pretty obviously all esssentially the same. The Ebay guy has the 2500 model also, for $219 I think...with the shipping it's still more than the WERA dude has 'em for.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2005
  4. Ducpimp

Thanks for the info!

Do you think the WERA guys generaters will run chickenhawk warmers and lights to a trailer or fan at the same time?

I think the chickenhawk take 1150 watts but not sure about the trailer or fan.

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'm selling the Gen's that the WERA dude is building. I will have some at Jennings. They are nice. 20a outlets were a nice touch also. You can talk while they run also. I'll be mounting one on my trailer as soon as he delivers mine.

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i hear they power Pirate ships real well.

AAARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. stickboy274

Damn skippy. It'll fry the parrot on yer shoulder fer shur.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Stick, was the generator you had at VIR one of these?

If it was than for less than $280 they're a friggin' steal.

9. Ducpimp

stickboy, I am really interested but will not be at Jennings. Will you be at Summit Point in April? If you will have one then I would like to look at it. Let me know.

Aaron

10. stickboy274

Dave, no. It's not the clubman legal v twin one. they are nice small one's that we just got last weekend. Even I can pick them up.

I won't be at Summit. I will see if I can get some picks to send you or something.