Harbor Freight drops a new genny

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Jul 19, 2023.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

2022 VP spec fuel

BigBird, brex and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Your pit will smell really nice.:D

I remember my first experience with MR12. We took Ryan Matter with us for a race weekend, his dad couldn't go. I pitted for his son too, so both the boys could race together. Dang if that trailer didn't stink for at least a month afterwards. When we got to the track and pulled everything out, we aired out the trailer all day so we could sleep in it that night (toybox). I don't remember if we slept with the trailer doors open or if I closed it up at night for the AC?

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I bought a racebike in Detroit around 2000. There was probably a gallon or so left in the tank when I picked it up in Detroit. I didn't even make it to the Ohio line and my girlfriend and I were both higher than freaking kites inside that cargo van.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. cincigp

cincigp Well-Known Member

When I bought my RS125 the previous owner had been running it on U2. He started it up for me when I went to pick it up and we didn't drain the tank. I was pretty lit in my cargo van by the time I got to the Ohio line too. I bought about 15 gallons of it from him to get me through a coupe rounds. Later that summer I was at Barber and my can ended up in the sun. When I took the cap off it shot out of my hand about 25 feet into the air. After that season I switched to C12, and now run Sunoco 110.