1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday Tex

Discussion in 'General' started by Paige, May 3, 2002.

1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Happy Early Birthday!! Tex's birthday is on Sunday, May 5. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! :)

2. Gixxer602

Gixxer602 Well-Known Member

Happy B-Day Tex! Mines Saturday. That makes me 1 day older than you. :D

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

happy B-Day texas turd burglar!!!

p.s. SCHLEPROCK!! :D

4. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Happy B-day, Ding dong!

Hey dude, gimme a call on my celly. 404-932-1964. Goin up to sam's club today and also doing some work on the SV. Come join me if you wish:D

5. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, i'm now officially thirty:eek:

Dawg, we was watching some racing over at Ed and Shelli's, sorry i didn't catch up with you.

6. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Happy Belated Birthday, Tex. Do I get to meet you at the Big Kahuna in two weeks?! :)

7. RAPTOR10

RAPTOR10 A Predator Near you......

Happy Birthday. Your now 30. ooooooooooooo

Just like me........hahahaha

Hope you have a happy one Tex, tell the Fam hi and we miss you guys..........

8. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I probably won't be going, but if you want to venture outside of the track I'm sure we could hook up for dinner or something. just don't tell ***, i know how jealous he gets;)

Ed and Shelli have my number, give me a shout closer to the date and we'll make plans.

:D

9. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

Are you sure your 30? Are you lying just so that you can get one of them prostate checks without having to buy a guy a drink? :D

Just kidding MARK!!!

Hey, since you live in Road Racer's haven (where every track is only two miles away!!!), why don't you drive up to VIR for the Cycle Jam?

Happy Birthday Dude...

10. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I am so loved on the BBS I have been censored. :D

Happy Belated Birthday Texasslanta! :cool: Your first order of biness should be to change your location since you are now in Atlanta.

So you're finally the big 3-oh, eh? It's all downhill from there so enjoy the ride. :p

We'll be in touch and will come down to harass you. I won't be at Road A either as I have too much work to do before the Cycle Jam and can't afford to take a weekend off. Our slacker team owner is going on his honeymoon and I'm the only one left to run the team. Not only did I have to do all the riding at Putnam, now I have to do all the work before the Cycle Jam. ;) You should definitely drive up for that weekend and hang out with us.

Smell you later!

11. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

You should know ;)

12. WERA29

Takes one to know one old man! :p

13. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Marcus, I can't afford to make it up to VIR, as of today i'm still unemployed. But thanks for the heads up on the prostate exams...i wish i had thought about this years ago:D

tommy-drop me a line at [email protected], i have your email address tucked away on my other computer.

Travis...i hope to catch up with you at the GnF.

Michael...wish you could have made it on Sunday, we need to meet up sometime soon and make introductions.

14. RobeyRacer

Well, I'm always available, except when I'm working, and I'm at the track...oh, and when I have to help my mom, and when I am stuck doing the stuff around the house or.......ahhh, never mind. Maybe we will get to meet soon :D

15. WERA29

Obviously that's not the only e-mail address that's tucked away. :(

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

16. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

it has worked for everyone else, could it be you are an idiot or you just don't want to talk to me?????:confused: :(

17. RAPTOR10

RAPTOR10 A Predator Near you......

Don't feel bad, it worked for me, I just never seem to get a reply now. Out-a-sight, Out-a-mind now I guess.

Left his friends in Texas never to return or be heard from again.

That almost sounds like a song............................

18. RobeyRacer

Yeah, but doesn't everything sound like a song in Texas??? ;)

19. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

You keep telling me to check my email, and there is never anything from you in there. I feel like the guy in a round room looking for a corner!!!!!!:p

20. WERA29

Both! :p

:D