1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday Squid!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by jenn305, Feb 9, 2003.

1. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

happy birthday vico!!!! i wanted to call you really late last night and say "wake up maricone(sp?)- its your birthday" but grant said i couldn't since you were resting for the race. wish we could have been there this weekend, but we'll see ya'll at Roebling. hope you had a safe trip back and happy birthday!

2. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

Misty told Mr. Microphone to say happy b'day and Vico was going out on the track Too Bad! So happy b'day Vico:) and hello Jenn and Grant Misty said she missed ya'll (me too):p

3. squid!!!!!!!!!!

squid!!!!!!!!!! Well-Known Member

thank you.

thanks misty and greg stacia toll me about it right before i went out that was nice.... thanks to mrs catoe also hope to see you next time and drink some captain morgan with you all...:eek:

4. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Happy birthday Vico!:D You were flying this weekend - you need to slow down so I can catch up:) At your age you should be taking it easy man;)

5. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

Your welcome Vico :D
    As for Mrs. Catoe, we missed ya this weekend and hope to see ya soon. Hey, did ya know that Vico bought a little red four-wheeler like yours? We'll be having some racing now!!! :p

6. squid!!!!!!!!!!

squid!!!!!!!!!! Well-Known Member

ahem :cool: ahem;) i didn't have any brakes.... just kidding man you are going faster too and you look pretty good .

7. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

Hey Vico, so Mark looks pretty good? Fag

8. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

In the immortal words of the Great Mike Sullivan " you suck on a mans cock just one time...and they go and call you a fag:rolleyes: " :D

And besides - I like fags - I just couldn't smoke a whole packet in one go, thats all.

9. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

Speaking of Fag, why didn't you come to Talli for your first expert race? We missed ya;)
    Anywho, Greg and I seen a strip club on the side of the interstate on the way to the Louisiana race that had Scuzzlebutt on it. Thought about ya :D

10. DAN193

DAN193 Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Vico!!!! Better late than never. Tell Diego to take the cheater motor out so I can catch his ass.:D :D :D Had a blast with you guys this weekend. We'll do it again at RRR.