1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hang over cure

Discussion in 'General' started by Hater, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

I rarely drink, but last night I downed half a bottle of cheap wine. Now my head feels like it is going to explode and I think some hairy creature is living on my tongue. I swear either my children got louder (as if that is possible) or my hearing got better.

Anyone have any magical hang over cures?

2. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

a shot of your favorite liquor

3. I just killed my first Ceaser (Cdn version of a Bloddy Mary). Will have a couple of these then hopefully get a nap in.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A lot of water, some bread and aspirin.

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Don't do the crime, if ya can't do the time....:)

6. Cube Farmer

Cube Farmer New Member

Pedialyte. Wifey is a nurse and that's the magic perscription...or a couple of Cokes and a greasy hamburger.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Anyone hungry? How about an nice salty pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?

8. Greasy food always seems to work. Pedialite or Gatorade is great for the days when you have the level 5 hangover. I only have a 2 so back on the horse.

9. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

I'm gonna go with the pedialite. Greasy foods cause their own problems.

10. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

get some caffeine in ya and also get a shower.....

11. bentforks

bentforks Well-Known Member

drink lot's of water and take some sleeping pills

Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  12. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

That's the problem - you're out of shape. You need to up your consumption until your body is accustomed to a constant state of dehydration and liver inflammation.

:up:

13. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

Hey, you didn't say how big the bottle was? That is relevant. :) My wife and I can sit and drink a bottle of wine in an evening with no ill effects the next day or even that night. We don't do it that often but for the most part there isn't much leftt after we open a bottle and I don't buy expensive wine very often. :D

I have a friend that takes PMS medication when "he" has a hangover (wanted to clear up that gender thing). ?? Good luck with yours.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  14. Kylipso911

Kylipso911 Aprilia nut

Im a big fan of a bottle of water and some asprin before I go to bed after drinking any alchohol and have yet to really suffer a hang over unless you get to the "puking all over the bathroom" status. I guess that really dosent help you now though :P get away from loud children by picking up golf or something!

15. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Half a bottle of win:crackup:

The best cure is prevention. I always hit the local late night diner and down eggs, pancakes and sausage with alot of water after boozing it up...or like in my younger days....bring a hot chick home and nail her until the sun comes up. :D

16. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

That sounds about right. Have you got a cure for Texas fans?:D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Red wine gives the worst hangers. Like a 300 pound skinhead with stel caps kicked you in the liver and brain

Oi Oi Oi!

18. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

amen to that:beer:

19. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

It was a 1 liter bottle. Now how big are you and your wife - that is relevent also:)

20. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

my favorite hangover cure in college was a couple mountain dews and a greasy burger. or depending on what the day called for, more alcohol.
    i miss college