1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween costume ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by Derick, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

It's ge to be about that time. I need good ideas, not your lame shitty ones. Really thinking inflatable dinosaur or dead pool.

Go...

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Wait, you want to be an inflatable dinosaur? I don't get it. How do you get in it if it's inflated? Or do you get in it then inflate it? Won't you eventually run out of oxygen? This is disturbing. You suck at Halloween.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Because inflatable dinosaur isn't lame and shitty.
    You suck at Halloween.

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

"Not your lame shitty ones" followed by two of the lamest shittiest ones. :D

5. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

This dinosaur

Attached Files:

6. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

Stop making fun of me. Mongo, where's the "safe space", where their trigger words won't offen me

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Those damn dinosaur things are played out. You see them all over the friggin place. Last time I was at Rehab in Vegas our friggin server dressed up in one and was running around the pool in it.

8. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

I haven't heard any suggestions, just you calling me lame, and that I suck

vdub 2.0 likes this.
  9. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Dress up like Ice-T and have a friend dress up as a lemonade stand.

Killswitch likes this.
  10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ok then you could be a lame prostitute.

:Poke:

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had a buddy that dressed up in shorts, a fur jacket, coon skin hat, no shirt, lipstick and jackie O sunglasses. What was his costume? Angel Dust.

12. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

You couldn't afford me

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You by yourself or have a date? What is she (he - nttawwt)?

I've always wanted to go old school and do a gorilla suit.

14. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Last year the gf and I went back to the classics and did Top Gun. She was Maverick (although, who really cares which she was... hot chick in a short-skirt flight uniform.. nobody cares what the name says) and I was Goose. To make it unique however I found a white snowboarding helmet, did it up with US Navy-like stickers, and then smashed the fuck out of it with a sledgehammer. Got a shitload of zombie latex makeup, worked in a piece of sharp-looking styrofoam bone on the side of my neck, put on the helmet - I was a perfect Dead Goose.

15. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

V from Vendetta..

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Go in the dungeon, you'll be safe in there. :D

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Howard the Duck

Potts N Pans likes this.
  18. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

A couple buddies rented chipmunk costumes one year. Nobody knew who they were for the first hour they were at the party. They didn't say anything and drank beer without removing the costume. It was pretty entertaining.

You could go as a clean maxi pad and find the weirdo that tries to smell you.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Halloween, when ladies can let their inner stripper loose without shame.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Gawd! I want to shoot Anyone I see wearing that stupid mask in the face with a .410 shell full of rock salt.