1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan Role Call

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by olgoodf3, May 8, 2009.

1. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

I think Andy C is going to show up. Fredo is riding bull's..... or men, one of the two. PC? Lossie? Heck maybe H could borrow the Supa Sauce machine, maybe.

I will snag some real estate on Friday at the end of the long strip in the lower section.

2. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Lossie and I are out. We're heading down to the Dominican Republic to watch our brother tie on a ball and chain to his leg. We'll toss a few back for the V7 boys though.

3. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

H isnt going to be there,i'am bull riding that weekend.its just you jt & cowboy dan,enjoy your wood.

4. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

If JT shows up it will be plastic for me

5. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Bull Riding? You are kidding right? Real Bulls?

6. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

not kidding clemson,real 1500 pound bulls.been wanting to try it for some time now & what the hell we only live once.

7. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Fredo, you are the man! More power to you. 8 seconds of pure adrenaline huh.

8. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Have fun next w/e.

9. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i'm hopen just for 4sec max & no broken bones!!!!! hey H

10. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

S'up Fredo? Don't forget to take your nut cup next w/e ;)

11. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

How do you compare 4 seconds on a bull with 10-12 minutes racing? I guess you at least don't have to put fuel in the bull and hoof warmers huh?

12. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

You should wear your helmet and leathers just to be safe. Good luck!

13. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

thanks freddy,dont know clemson it should be fun thought.at least olie will be able to get on the box now......bike looks nice olie so do the new leathers,now all you have to do is learn how to twist your wrist a little more....well a lot more

14. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

Fredo, I noticed you didn't make Nelson either. I wanted to go but a friend had a surprise 40th birthday party I really couldn't miss. Too bad that only one person showed up representing V7. I'll be a Summit for sure. You guys still planning on running endurance in Kentucky?

15. cowboy dann

cowboy dann Well-Known Member

I'm going.Maybe I'll have better luck than at Nelson

16. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i hope so,having some problems with some riders.what happened at nelsons dan?

17. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Need a rider? :D

18. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

yes we do you gonna come up ?

19. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Are you talking about Bluegrass? I had planned on it anyway just to check out the new track. It's not too far from me, around 5 hours I think.

Give me some details.

20. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

yes blue grass scotty on a sv,get a hold of H-man he's in charge.are you going to show me around barber? since you didnt help me at tally.jerk