1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan hotels

Discussion in 'General' started by RockStar44, Jun 21, 2006.

1. RockStar44

RockStar44 Hayden OWNS Martini!

Anyone know of any hotels close to the track that don't have beds shaped like horseshoes and don't suck?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are no hotels available anywhere near the place this weekend. Not sure what is going on in GR but somehting is, Sharon would up staying in Ionia of all places.

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Yeah, the 2 closest hotels are booked right now. I think you might be stuck near Grand Rapids ..

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evidently GR is pretty slammed too, only thing left were the high end way too expensive ones.

5. RockStar44

POOOOOP!

How far from the track is GR???

(Why do I always wait til the last Fookin minute?!?!? :mad: :mad: )

6. chaplain

chaplain MRO pulpit jockey

My experience with Grattan is to stay in GR.......Off Exit 30a, I-96 is everything from Hampton Inn to Motel 6. Also a lot of good food there too as well as a theatre.

7. xsbaggage

xsbaggage Banned

you're right...maybe this is why

grattan is close enough to grand rapids that any hotel in the grand rapids area would be fine. north-east (comstock park, ada, cascade) or east side (by the airport) would be best.

8. RockStar44

Alright, thanks for the replies guys! We'll be there this weekend. (Probably sleeping in the truck :rolleyes: )

It sucks to think we might not get a hotel because of a bunch of pinky lifting, uptight, panties in a bunch, tea suckers! :rolleyes: Teapots, yeah, that's exicting!

Thanks again!

9. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Maybe you ccan buy a tent and an air matress, or maybe someone has room their RV? Or sleep on the floor of the tech shed?

;)

10. Silo Pete

11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You silly racers .. staying all the way in Grand Rapids ...

:D

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

They have some sort of MX thing going on the same weekend.

13. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

Yeah, We did that at Nelson's and ended up listening to the sweet sounds of your POS Gen running all night Friday and Sat:down:

14. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

You are right , Pete is a dick !! :p

15. Silo Pete

FYI- It wasn't my generator, it was Joe Ball's. So it was actually Joe's fault (even though he let us borrow it).

:)

Sorry about that. I slept with earplugs.

16. RockStar44

Don't let Mike fool you, when he is around EVERYONE has to sleep with earplugs!!! :moon:

I for one couldn't hear the POS gen from all the frost that had built up on my head from the FREEZIN COLD!!! :wow:

17. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

How many times do I have to tell you "I don't Snore!!!!!":crackup:

18. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

Generally we stay near the GR airport- I-96, exit 43a/b.

Michelle

19. ubermoto71

ubermoto71 Well-Known Member

Mmmmm, Grand Rapids...

... BD's Mongolian BBQ