1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grand National Finals!! Write up!

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Six3SixGal, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

Windows/ IE users please let me know if it looks funky.. I didn't have the chance to test it tonight.. :)

www.7eighty5.com

Cliff notes: Georgia clay sure is fun to roll around in!

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Everything looks fine lined-up on the webpage :up:

Once again, good job at the GNF :beer:

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Thought it was good article, didn't think it looked funky. Glad to see you out there, and not meet you on the track. :up:

4. Chand

Chand Well-Known Member

5. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

Hey Katie fun racing with ya .......not sure what was worse for those guys .....getting beat by a girl or a 48 yr old guy thats never raced before on a bone ass stock R6......

lol........ok pipe and rearsets ... almost stock .......#808

6. Six3SixGal

Nice racing with you! that was fun!!.. I would have never guessed you were 48!! lol

7. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

Great write up and an awesome season. You definitely stepped up your game this season

8. dale-505

dale-505 Ride Safe!

Awesome season. It was great racing with everyone!! Looking forward to next year!!

9. kmac

kmac Well-Known Member

Aren't you the same guy who is talking trash about Katie and her "high $$ bike" over on the JenningsGP forum?

Class Act.......NOT!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  10. Chand

Chand Well-Known Member

:Pop::Pop: wow..some shady ass people....

11. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

Your momma. :down:............Hey sport d-wire was making fun of my times
    and getting beat by a girl ........ different girl though :rolleyes: . So if your worried about my puss on the brakes comment (I say that about alot of fellow racers) so what!!!!:up:....... I'm sure she's a big enough girl to take a little fellow racer flak ..........Shit she can call me fat :crackup:....thats worse than weak on the brakes ..............

as for your class act...... got that swinging right here pal :Puke:

to stay on topic.................My GNF write up ....... your an idiot and i had a great time.:)

but you know that already:Poke:

12. Six3SixGal

LOL.. my high $$ bike.. now THAT'S funny!!! It was bone stock and had 14k track miles until that round. :)

13. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Great write up Katie! :up:

Damn, .36's? sheeeeeesh!! I only THOUGHT i was slow, you just proved it! :crackup:

14. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

I got to see you buzz by me in the HWT race (where you were in WSS) and was spectating at 10a during the CSS race, so I saw both your highs and lows for the weekend.

Congratulations for picking it up, and welcome to the white plate world.

15. f4idrew

f4idrew #800

I was proud as hell to be there helping Katie at the GNF. She didnt disappoint!

Great job out there:up:

Oh.. and Katie was on the same set of tires the whole weekend, and ran her fastest time in the last race on a flipped rear.. motor work or not.. thats awesome! :rolleyes:

16. eagletangogreen

eagletangogreen Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  17. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Good stuff! It was fun watching you race the GNF. You were flying girl!

18. roadrash000

roadrash000 New Member

I am not using Windows or IE but I do see a /" at the very beginning using FF. Nice write up.

19. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

Great write up and great job.. was fun watching ya