1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GPX pro 4 hook up

Discussion in 'General' started by russomf, Mar 9, 2018.

1. russomf

russomf Well-Known Member

I have a 2011 gsxr750 that I want to hook up my gpx pro4 into the throttle, front brake, gear position and rpm. Who has done this and do you have a parts list needed to hook everything up?

2. Lavana

Lavana The coming

I’m pretty sure gear position sensor and rpm will come from ecu. No parts needed there, you just need to tap to whatever pin those are. I’m sure there’s a manual somewhere for your bike. Check their forum.

For throttle is there such a part that says 0-100? Or it is just on off?

3. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Yeah, all the ECU pinouts should be documented to get the throttle position from the TPS (make sure you tie into primary TPS and not the one that reads the secondary plates), gear position (you will have to calibrate that for the voltage for each gear) and RPM. For front brake to get anything meaningful you will have to install a pressure sensor unless you just want on/off from the stock switch which is pretty useless. XT sells pressure sensors and a wiring kit but you can source wire anywhere. It you order their kit do not use the scotchlock connectors, solder your connections. All the info you need for hookup can be found between XTs manual and a shop manual for the bike.

4. russomf

russomf Well-Known Member

Thanks appreciate the info.