1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good juju coming my way

Discussion in 'General' started by Derick, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

Ordered some parts for my data logger, upon opening the box I discovered that 1 of the parts I ordered was missing but they were nice enough to include an Evo4 data logger instead. Oops. Missing $35 part in exchange for a $1200 data logger. I called the company to let them know I was missing the $35 part but received a data logger instead. The guys response "we'd really like that back". Got a free shirt out of the deal though.

2. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

I ordered a set of Vortex clip-ons from a company and received two sets. One dropped shipped direct from Vortex and one came from the vendor.
    Called the vendor and informed them. They wondered how many double sets had been sent that they didn't know about.
    I don't think I got a free shirt but the cost was a lot less than $1200 too.

3. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Hotbodies sent me a Ducati seat out of the blue once. I had ordered and recieved a generic vintage seat the previous year. I called and asked if I needed to send it back or send it on to the real buyer but they never got back with me. It sat in my shop for years. Maybe wound up on a buddy's EX?