1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to the 2009 Indy Dealer Expo?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wade Parish, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Then come on out to Radio Radio Saturday night and check out:

the garrison (featuring USGPRU/AHRMA racer Scott Smallwood, and WERA racer Pete Cline) and,
    Healing Sixes (featuring WERA racer Wade Parish)

Saturday, February 14th
    Doors open at 8:30
    Music starts at 9:30
    Get in FREE when you show your WERA license!
    Radio Radio is located less than ten minutes southeast of the dealer show at 1119 Prospect Street.

Healing Sixes has done this for the past couple of years and it's been a lot of fun. Lots of racers and motorcycle people getting together to get really drunk and listening to some music. This year should be even more fun with the addition of Pete's band and the fact that we're doing it at Radio Radio, which is a really cool club with a great sound system.

Hope to see y'all there!!!

2. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Sup' Wade?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll try to be there. What's the cover without a license in case I forget to print myself one? :D

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Have you taken an approved riders school, and completed 2 race weekends without crashing? :Poke:

:D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have taken a school - but bailed halfway through. However, a PN license doesn't require any of those :D

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I thought you had to complete to school to get your PN.

:p

7. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

12. WERA licensing requirements:
    a) Resume: A resume or display of another organization’s current roadracing competition license may be accepted as proof of ability, and the new licensee may participate in that weekend’s events.
    b) Successfully completing a WERA approved rider’s school. WERA recognizes the following motorcycle ROADRACING schools as the requirement for obtaining a Provisional Novice License: WERA New Riders’ School, Jason Pridmores STAR School, Fast Track Riders school, Ed Bargy’s Rider School, Kevin Schwantz Suzuki School, Corner Speed, Team Chicago School, F.A.S.T. (Canadian), CLASS, Team Hammer Advanced Riders’ School, Track Riders, MARRC, Freddie Spencer, Viking Race School, California Superbike (must take the classroom part of WERA’s school), RPM Track School, Ty Howards Racing School 35, Sportbike Track Time Pro School., Champion Sportbike Club, Wizard Racing School, & Penguin School.......

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope.

9. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Awe......you and Pete gonna spend Valentines day together! Thats so sweet!

10. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Yes, we are going to spoon.

11. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

As long as you guys dont start forkin!

12. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I'm pretty sure i was there. Talladega 1997? I remember seeing a jurrasic dood riding a Kaw...

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Jan/Feb 99. I was on my 98 Kawi that Brian Lantz had raced all year - and that I had essentially sold already. So every corner all that I thought of was "Don't crash it's already sold!". Made for a not fun time and I bailed before lunch.

14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

So you didn't complete 2 weekends? :Poke:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Again - I can get a PN without the school (you just can't race) and the completing 2 weekends is for a full Novice license.

16. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

OMG, tell my you're not pulling rank because you're sleeping with the Boss!? Jeezus! :moon:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't even need to do that, I have admin rights to the program and the color printer right next to me. I can print out whatever license I like :rock:

18. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I am guessing you can make the license say whateve class you want it to say.

Novice
    Expert
    Mini Only
    Pie Eating champ

19. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

99 it was. I has heard of you but could not put a face with your name. I do remember seeing you and thinking "if that dude can do it, i KNOW i can" :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ha! Sucks to know I didn't huh? :D