Globule warming…

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You can go to Sault Ste Marie Michigan for the I-500 Snowmobile race tomorrow. It's 500 laps on a high banked 1 mile track. I've always wanted to go but never have. Looks pretty exciting.

YamahaRick likes this.
  2. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

You'd think one of those people that you bitched at could put an ending to your unhappiness.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Don't worry your cold front seems to be on the way

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

how long are you in the Caribbean for this run? On one boat the entire time? One customer or multiple charters?

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hence my conclusion that the whole "global warming" thing is just Caucasian eurotypes concerned they won't have a ski season. Since they're the only ones complaining.

6. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Holy shit that is killer,, ck out the vid on the homepage of last years race,,, that finish was fukin insane..

Razr likes this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

As a similarly melanin-challenged person, you should be on board with having a brisk and snowy winter. Helps keep them tropical types out of our high zoot communities. ;)

Steeltoe and 27 like this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

How dare you!

9. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The TV broadcasts of the winter sports events tend to provide solid video evidence to support your conclusion.

10. Captain Morgan

Back on the same boat, its a good job, private. Low key owner likes to dive and fish off grid places. In the Bahamas until September, this front is a good one, supposed to blow 30-40 on the 6 and 7th. Fishing on Sunday, kites come out Monday

Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
    CBRRRRR999 and 27 like this.
  11. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Or watch it on FloRacing

Razr likes this.
  12. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

I am not a fan. Ice racing season went to shit. Mud everywhere. I prefer 25 degrees Nov 1 to Mar 1...

Banditracer and 969 like this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fuck Canada. :mad:

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  15. Captain Morgan

Kind of hate that I told you so, but you got your cold front, will be kiteboarding the next 2 days with stupid wind