1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gixxer Question

Discussion in 'General' started by RockStar44, Jun 13, 2006.

1. RockStar44

RockStar44 Hayden OWNS Martini!

Any of you all knowing BBSr's know the diameter of the front fork spacers of a 2004 Gixxer 600?

In advance, you guys rule!! :bow:

2. RockStar44

Well, I thought you guys rocked :down:

No one???!!?!?

Poop...

3. Princess886

Princess886 Kidd's Mechanic

You know I'd answer if I thought I knew. Go to the nearest shop with a set of calipers......

4. RockStar44

Yeah, loosen the triple clamps, the clip-ons, remove the front brakes, oh yeah, and the front tire, slip that puppy out of there, then pop the top, reach down in there, remove the internals and measure the diameter.

<sheesh> It's so easy, why didn't I think if that?! :rolleyes:

5. Princess886

Fine! Asking these ppl. got you somewhere.... I was being sarcastic. Hope you find what you need. You could always just call a shop that sells them and freakin' ASK.:rolleyes:

6. Strick

Strick Good to be king

There is no need to do all that to just check the spacer. If you have a pin stand all you have to do is take the caps off and lower the stand.;)

7. RockStar44

Strick, I never thought about that way. This is for a friend of mine who needs some new spacers and was going to try to make his own. Thanks for the easy way :up: You wouldn't happen to have that number lying around would ya? :) Just kidding.

And Princess, unbunch your knickers a little...just kidding with ya.

8. Princess886

Thanks....I didn't get my nap at lunch.
    :moon: they are unbunched now :D