1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls that ride

Discussion in 'General' started by Sicilian32, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Sicilian32

Sicilian32 Well-Known Member

How many of you have dated girls that ride? I swear the ones I meet are either way way to wild or they have ADDx10 and find it impossible to sit still... I would love to meet a regular girl that loves to ride(go ahead and insert joke if you must).

2. mavrik82

mavrik82 Well-Known Member

Not only does my girlfriend ride the 748 Duc I painted pearl white for her, I bought here a set of custom Pilot leathers for Christmas so that she can do trackdays. 5'2" 106 lbs, runs 3-5 miles every morning mountian bikes, rock and ice climbs. Getting her a dirt bike this spring. Not butchy, loves pretty things, just got some tom boy in her. I'm a lucky, lucky dude.And cuz I know if there ain't pics, it ain't true here is a pic.BTW, she's 52 yrs old.
    Hey LHN2539!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

My girl has been riding since '85, one year after our second kid was born. She figured it was safer if we were on two different bikes....Bought her a FJR1300 for Valentines day back in '04. It's got 60k on it now.

4. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

My wife owns and rides a 4 wheeler and rides really well. Wish I could get her on a bike but she would rather hold onto me : )

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I met my wife because I parked my bike next to hers. We started talking, I got her info, and before I knew it, we were going on rides together. I figured that I was pretty lucky to have found such a huge moto geek, so I didn't want to let her get away.

She also loves racing, so she helps me at the track. We also watch racing together. Hell, our favorite show is Top Gear...not too many women that watch that. Yeah, it's nice having a wife who likes the same things.
    :beer:

6. My girlfriend Lora rides on the street and track and is the manager of my local Kawi/Suz/Tri dealership.

7. mavrik82

Chaotic, you hit the jackpot!!!

8. Sicilian32

Sicilian32 Well-Known Member

yeah all you guys are lucky , chaotic i agree, jackpot. plus you can corner low ... haha

9. JBaucom

JBaucom Well-Known Member

My wife haas been riding street and track for 4 years. Before that she had a couple of dirt bikes. She also enjoys target shooting...

I know how lucky I am!

10. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I have a totally hot girl I've been seeing on the side. She rides a white Duc 748 and wears a sweet set of Pilot leathers! She is kind of outdoorsy but I like it! She's a little older than me, but I don't care plus she sends me hot pictures all the time! Just don't tell her boyfriend!

[​IMG]

:Poke:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  11. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

My wifey rides. Make the bike look better as well. She also funds my racing. Does tires, fuel, travel arrangement's. On top of all that, she is super smart, Regional Director of Sales for a nationwide health insurance company.
    [​IMG]

12. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

My first wife bought a CB350 and started riding about a month after we started dating, because she enjoyed riding with me but didn't want to "ride bitch." Unfortunately she learned to ride very well, but turned into a bitch. Kicked her to the curb after one child and 10 years.

I met my 2nd wife in 1982 when she came into my BMW store to buy a bike. We were married four years later and now (25 years later) have two grown children. She chose to stop riding when the kids were small, mostly because she didn't want to divide her time. She says she "went from biker mama to soccer mom."

Some women will share your interests, some will not. A lasting and stable relationship is not based on choice of toys. If you are so shallow that you use things like "does she like to ride?" as a measure of character or quality, then she is probably the one who made the wrong choice.

13. mavrik82

Lmao DOBR! Must be you can corner lower? She digs that in a guy!
    Guess she only keeps me around because I let her ride my 1198!

14. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

My wife races. I love that we both share the same passion for motorcycles but it sure is more expensive haha!

[​IMG]

15. Cloin

Cloin Certified cone picker

i met my girlfriend through track riding, we both love it and it's great to be able to share something we enjoy so much.

16. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

My exwife rode- I bought her a bmw R1150RS & and SV650. since we've split, she's stopped riding.
    My current gf has expressed a mild interest in riding, but it's ok with me if she doesn't.

17. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

My girlfriend doesn't ride, but I'll be taking her for our first ride together tomorrow on my Buell. Kind of Ironic, because she works at one of the top brain and spinal injury centers in the country and most of her patients are motorcycle related, but for some reason she can't wait to go for a ride. :confused:

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

My ex started riding not long after I bought my first sportbike. She has stopped riding now that we are apart and she now has a little girl that takes up her spare time.

She loved riding and even went through Ed Bargy's school. :up:

19. BoyRacer549

BoyRacer549 I was a Spider Monkey!

LOL seems like all the good ones get scooped up!

Attached Files:

20. squidy

squidy Well-Known Member

My girl loves motorcycles but doesn't care for riding much which works out pretty well most of the time. She digs track days but gets kinda bitchy when I wanna go out and ride my bike instead of hanging with her lol. It causes quite a bit of friction during the summer but we usually just fight/work/fuck it out.

Good with the bad fellas.