1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GB Racing covers......?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by puckwhore, Oct 9, 2009.

1. puckwhore

puckwhore Well-Known Member

Anybody use these or have any thoughts on their products?
    Thanks

2. Buchern

Buchern Well-Known Member

Used GB covers this season. Had 3 crashes on the left cover and its still good! Used carbon covers before. One crash and they where destroyed. No doubt what I would buy!

3. ScottyB

ScottyB Active Member

GB Racing Covers a Def Plus

Dude they saved my R1 twice at Nelson Ledges a couple weeks ago. I wrecked in turn #13 and the cover saved my Clutch Cover and allowed me the opportunity to try to kill myself again in turn #1 at 130 mph later that day in the sprints. I had the whole kit with the frame sliders, both covers, spools, etc...You can read about the product on the site ALLABOUTBIKES.com. SB CYCLES in Pittsburgh 412.458.1128 also distributes the GB RACING Products. I swear by them and I'm quite happy to send you any pics of the before and after shots. It sucked that I wrecked, but I'm glad I did after the fact so I can see first hand if they worked or not.

4. puckwhore

puckwhore Well-Known Member

awesome, they looked like would be an exceptional product. guess i"ll have to order some. thank for the input.:beer: