1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gawd, I hate cats.

Discussion in 'General' started by BR549, Feb 21, 2013.

1. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

I really hate 'em. They're sneaky, whiny, little shitting machines that kill anything that doesn't kill them first. They're fun to chase with a vacuum cleaner wand and shoot bottle rockets at, but, otherwise, they suck. Hair all over the @#$% place.....scratches on the new furniture.....cat opera at 4:00 o'clock in the morning. I like kicking cats, but my wife gets in my ass about that, so, I wait until she's not around to do it.

Is anybody else on here a certified cat hater?

By the way, dogs rock.

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Dogs are a slobbering version of Chris Farley.

Lets see you dog guys leave a bowl of food in the kitchen and go out of town for a week. Or better yet, just put the cat outside and let it fend for itself.

I had a dog...might as well have another kid. Way too much maintenance and it didn't kill one thing the entire time I owned it. My cats bring me daily surprises.

Cats rule!

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Animal abuse?................got beat up a lot didn't you.

4. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

I thought Dahmer was dead.

5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Do you like a shallow creature, Fokker?

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I don't mind cats, we've had one off and on since we've been married, don't have one currently. They are a hell of alot easier / less work to take care of than a dog though.

7. rd400racer

:crackup:

8. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

My wife hated our cat. I came home one day to find it pancaked on the road a couple of houses down. Apparently it snuck out of the house when my wife went to work. After scraping it off the street I checked my wife's front bumper for fur. To this day I still think she did it.

9. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

this is why cats rule.

10. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Dan, you're a cat lover? :eek: I never would have known. :(

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Mostly all dogs and cats.....yuppers.

12. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Cat hating is common when people realize the cat is more intelligent than themselves.

13. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

"Ya know, you can eat that. It actually tastes pretty good," says my dog hopefully as I shovel out cat poop out of the litter box. Such a small kitten. Such a large and vile smell. How did I end up with this job? I fucking hate cats.

14. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I like cats, I just cant eat a whole one.

15. racertex

racertex vintage dude

never thought i liked cats....then i rescued one, and shortly after rescued two more. best decision ever. i love when they catch a mouse in the house.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If your cat weighed 500 pounds, it would eat you. If your dog weighed 500 pounds, he would still be your buddy. Cats are inherently evil.

18. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

That's why mountain lions scare the crap outta me.

19. rd400racer

My daughter just brought home a kitten...our third cat. Was kind of pissed first because I end up taking care of them, but then this...

this little bastard actually plays "fetch". It's got this little squeak toy; it will jump on the bed while the wife and I are watching TV and lay it on her. She throws it off the bed and this kitten flies after it and brings it back to her no matter where she tosses it. Little son of a bitch will do this until it wears out.

I've had cats for the last 30 years and have never seen anything like this.

I'm going to record it and send it to AFHV. I'll be rich!!!

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like cats. I also like dogs.

People are what I hate.