1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gas for $1.99 a gallon around here.

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn, I was happy at $3.46 (before the giants points). Now I feel ripped off. :D

2. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Don't feel to bad Dave, reg around here in some places is still selling for 4.00 per gal....:mad:

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Heard this morning that the 'experts' are predicting under $3.00 nationwide by Fall.

Wonder if they are the same 'experts' who predicted $5.00 nationwide by Memorial day?

4. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Probably.

5. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

oil is 78.00 bux a barrell now. the last time our gas went to the 4.00+ per gallon oil was at 140.00 a barrell.... WHO'S GETTING RIPPED OFF NOW?????

we should be buying fuel for less than 2.00 per gallon RIGHT NOW. it is all controled by big oil, and no one wants to squeese their nuggets to get the price where it should be, to help the economy as a whole. mo money, mo money, mo money.

the best way they could help our economy is to get gas where it should be so, people will have extra money to GO TO THE STORE AND BUY SHIT. OR GO ON VACATION AND SPEND MONEY THROUGHOUT THE FRIGGIN COUNTRY.

rant off. ski

6. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

Who's the brainiac giving you "giant points"??

:confused:

7. gothicbeast

gothicbeast Back by court order

Bought 35 gallons of fuel last week for $2.49 with my $1 off per gallon from Fry's in Arizona. That 4x points for gift cards helped hit the 1000 point mark. Bought cards for Home Depot, Lowe's & Dinners out, ended up saving 14% off everything I bought with the cards :)

Only bummer is today fuel is $3.39 right now...

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Giant.

9. motomadman217

motomadman217 Well-Known Member

got some for 3.44 here in MI

10. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

They obviously haven't met you. :Poke:

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Regular is $2.90 here. Non ethanol regular is $3.09. Deisel $3.48

12. drop

drop Well-Known Member

2.88 here

13. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

The price of gas has nothing to do with the cost of a barrel of oil. It's just the gas companies turning the profit knob from "amazing" to "HOLY CRAP MONEY FIGHTS!" and back.

Nobody finds it strange that oil companies deliver record profit numbers every quarter regardless of the cost of a barrel of oil?

I'm just lucky that I live close enough to Mexico to go fill up on Pemex green for less than $2.90 a gallon. Been doing this for 4 years now and haven't seen any problems with the gas at all. In fact, some US sold brands seem to give me more problems than the Pemex stuff.

14. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

$3.65 near my apt in Arlington, VA.

$3.25 near my friends house in Silver Spring, MD.

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

$3.49ish around here

16. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

guessin due to the long weekend coming up,ours is gonna be 1.25 a litre tonight...thats around 4.70 a gallon

17. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

$3.13 in Brunswick, GA this morning. It's a step in the right direction, but damn high. Got as high as $3.79 here for a few days awhile back.

18. Quick10

Quick10 Habitual Offender

$3.29 near my house, 3.39 in town

19. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

back to 4.00 a gallon here in michigan. there goes the growth in the economy AGAIN!

ski

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

$3.89 here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.