1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gas for $1.99 a gallon around here.

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Diesel has been hovering around $2.39 in Berwyn, PA for the past month or so.

2. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

SHEETZ premium in Dillsburg, PA on 5/19= $2.599/gallon. Went up $0.10 in 24 hours.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

$2.85 for regular today.

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

That damn Bush being in the pocket of the oil companies again making the prices go up. :D

5. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

For some reason, we get crazy fluctuations all the time in retard-land (read: Canada).

It's not uncommon for gas to go up 5-7cents/L or 20-30cents/gallon overnight. Gas is about $3.50US/gallon here right now.

6. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Where's that "This might get political" picture?!? :D Diesel jumped up almost $0.20 in the last two weeks. There is a station near my work selling it for $2.99/gallon and another station within 5 miles selling it for $2.49/gallon. Go figure.

7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Damn...

I don't feel so bad then. $2.83 when I went by my benchmark station this afternoon. But that's up from $2.39 only a few weeks ago. It's been back to jumping $.04~$.06 a day sometimes. I fully expect over $3 within another week or so. :(

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

9. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Diesel up to $2.59 per gallon at the closest place to me in Berwyn, PA.

10. motomadman217

motomadman217 Well-Known Member

2.99 here in mid michigan

11. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member

$2.50 in Central Florida

12. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

$2.59 for regular unleaded, and diesel went up $.30 to match it last week. Going to make traveling to races suck just as bad as last year at this pace.

13. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Been watching diesel running lower than unleaded periodically on the east side of Atlanta off and on past few weeks. Think I paid $2.49/gallon for regular unleaded when I filled up yesterday morning. I forgot to look to see what it is coming back today. I expect the annual summer vacation jump in costs is about to settle in again. I'll be curious to see if it holds under $3.00 per gallon all summer or if it breaks over that. Not sure I'd place bets either way. But sure as hell hope it stays under. I like being able to drive my Avalanche again. :D

14. jumped from 2.54 to 2.74 from the time I went to work until I came home. Crazy.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I paid $2.14 last week. $2.44 this week.

16. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I almost pulled this thread up a few weeks ago when my benchmark station dropped back below $3 (2.99). It has been sitting there ever since (I check it every day on my way to and from work).

Maybe it's time to top off again if prices are going back up. :(

17. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

in socal it is at 3.50 for 91

18. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

oceanside CA 92056

19. South Carolina has had some of the cheapest gas in the Southeast for a while now. North Carolina was about $.20 more and was about the same as GA. The cheapest I've seen in GA was about a week ago or so...it was $2.08 but has since jumped back up to $2.39:rolleyes:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yeah it was $2.08 at a station near Road Atlanta at 975 the weekend of the GNF. Most of the surrounding stations were 2.11 and above that weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.