1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage clean out stuff for GSXR 750/CBR 1k/BMW S1000RR

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by rhinorsv, Jul 8, 2019.

1. rhinorsv

rhinorsv Well-Known Member

Cleared out the garage and the old race trailer and found all kinds of goodies that someone might want or could use. Before we get started everything is OBO and sold AsIs also shipping is extra. I'll do PayPal (if you won't do FF please add 3% fo fees) or Zelle. Ok Here we go...

2008+ Honda CBR1000 Yoshimura parts
    Yoshimura billet machined axle blocks for 2008 Honda CBR1000RR-$50
    Yoshimura billet oil filler cap - $15
    or $60 for both
    20190707_171211.jpg

BMW S1000RR Wheelset (2015+) - $525
    Recently purchased a 2015 BMW S1000RR race bike and it came with two sets of rims. I procured a set of HP4 wheels and am now selling this spare set of back up wheels. They were recently used for a CCS/ASRA race in Daytona and hold air and will balance. As these are race backup wheels they have use and the usual scrapes, scratches and “character” associated with race tires. They come with the following:
    • Wheels
    • Front Brake rotors
    • Front ABS ring
    • Cush Drive (w/o drive rubber but I have some old ones that a bit broken and will include them)

Suzuki GSXR 750 wheel set (2011+) - $395
    Spare set of wheels from a recent race bike purchase. The previous owner had them powder coated Repsol orange but unfortunately, the powder coating was done cheaply and thin. As a result, they are a bit stained from brake dust; chain lube and road grime. They have the usual “race bike” scrapes, scratches and “character” but are structurally sound; hold air and will balance correctly w/o any fuss.

PitBull Racing Paddock Stands (will not ship)

Have multiple PitBull Racing paddock/pit motorcycle stands. go to www.pit-bull.com for more detail on each of these sands. they are in excellent condition!
    • Front Hybrid Headlift front stand - $145
    • Rear Stand - $100
    • Rear Single Sided Stand for Ducati 1098/1198 (may fit other models) - $175
    Radiators
    Like new 2009-2016 (may fit other years) Suzuki GSXR 1000 radiator with fan and hose -$115
    Used but functional 2011+ Suzuki GSXR 750 radiator w/fan - $50

2. rhinorsv

Will add in more pics later tonight...need to get back to work.

3. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

you mention daytona, where are you located?

4. rhinorsv

I'm in the DC metro area...sorry man for the confusion. The rims where on the bike i purchased and the previous owner did the CCS ROC at Daytona.

5. Maxtrap

Maxtrap Well known member

I have a 2018 S1000RR, anything left that will fit?

6. thomas519

thomas519 Member

I'll take the wheels if they are still available? Are these the forged aluminum?