1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G2 Motorsports Park Anna Tx

Discussion in 'General' started by Rance Taylor, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Rance Taylor

Rance Taylor Well-Known Member

2. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

no chance of racing there unfortunately, interview with the owner that covers that -

3. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I hope his vision of the "country club track" fairs better than NOLA.....

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

NOLAs issue is location and swamp.

Overall though anytime they say country club they're not going to be race oriented or even bike oriented so don't get your hopes up for racing there.

stk0308 and Rance Taylor like this.
  5. Rance Taylor

Yeah I doubt they will have anything more than TD's

Now make sure you work on COTA!!! :flag:

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

14.4 miles shortest route from my house.

No, I'm not ""The Poop Valet"" on googlemaps just northwest of there.

Razr likes this.
  7. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

25 minute drive for me. Other than one corner, I’m looking forward to getting after it here.

8. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

So I haven’t looked at Ridesmart or any other track day group in a minute so I admit I may be out of touch.

$500 to ride COTA, I get it, F1 and Moto GP track blah blah blah…

This new G2 place is going to be $350 a day! Who knows if that will be worth it?

I’ve ridden MSR-H and Cresson both for $100 and felt like that was ALL the money…now apparently they get $220/day!

Am I days away from yelling at kids on my lawn or has shit gotten out of control? Are you guys man whoring on the side on top of selling drugs to fund a full season?

Rance Taylor likes this.
  9. Rance Taylor

Its definitely not getting cheaper. Not sure what continues to drive the prices?? I am going to COTA this year because I have some friends from out of town, but it will likely be my last track day there. Hopeful to race there one day.

10. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Unless Ridesmart does the CMRA Racer discount again this year, I don't see me riding much with them again. Over $200 for a trackday at MSRC or MSRH is for sure too much, and $350/500 for the "premium options" are just out of my price range for single track days. Honestly the cost of the sport continuing to rise pushes me more and more to MiniGP and maybe trail/off road riding.

Gixxerguy855 and Rance Taylor like this.
  11. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I have been looking into the minigp thing for this year. Can’t afford to race the big bikes, it’s also been 10 years since I have been on a bike.

12. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Oh hey I forgot to renew my lifetime license haha

13. Rance Taylor

I agree, I am moving to Dallas and plan to join a track. Way cheaper long term.

Razr likes this.
  14. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Agreed. If G2 is a memorable experience at 3.1 miles, I won’t need to do the 4 hr ride to COTA (3.4) ever again. Fingers crossed that this place turns out to be fantastic!

Rance Taylor likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Do a renewal and email it just so we have updated info.