1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: XR80 front wheel, NC

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by doublea, Apr 28, 2014.

1. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

Decided to keep my stock 19 front on the XR (to run flat track and sumo), so I'm selling the XR80 front wheel I picked up. It's a 1981, but in great condition- straight and clean. The wheel bolts right up to the XR forks, but the drum cable is smaller, so you'll need a fitting XR-80 lever. Also comes with a good tube and brand new knobbie, both mounted.
    In addition, I have a set of 100/80-16 Pirelli Diablo Sport scooter tires that I had planned on throwing on. Also brand new, never run. Asking $50 each for the tires, and $30 for the XR wheel/drum/tire/tube assembly- everything for $110
    I'm in Huntersville, but I can meet anywhere near Charlotte. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Fwiw I mounted an early 80 front to my 06 100 with no issues. Not even a cable. Brakes are bigger and IMO have a more rigid feel to them than later brakes

I don't need this wheel but figured I'd mention it will work. Had to use the late 100 wheel spacer.

3. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

He'll $30 for the wheel and drum?

I'll be in Huntsville Memorial Day. Can you wait?

Shit nevermindm. Huntersville. Not Huntsville

4. doublea

the cable and arm are different than the 2000 xr100.

5. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Yea. I used the 84 wheel, drum, and brake arm on the drum but 06 cable. It was tight but it fit.

My cable may be stretched enough to fit? It fit though.

6. doublea

All gone- thanks!