1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS/FT 2009 GSXR 1000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tim Dobbertin, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

Bike has been down on both sides by me since ownership :(. Can is rashed up and bent a bit but is still fully attached, functional and doesnt leak. Bike was originally purchased by my friend Ryan. He unfortunately passed last Oct and I purchased the bike from his family. Have the communication between him and the previous owner of the bike. Edit: Does have a salvage title. Will work on getting that.

Also forks were sent off and refreshed by Racetech at the beginning of this season. Setup for a 175lb rider. Has the racetech gold cartridges and 1.0 springs.

Bike:trade

2009 GSXR 1000
    I believe it has only about 10-12k on it. I'd have to go back through the buyer/seller communication.
    Full SS Yoshi Exhaust
    Fast Frank's Quick Change front axel.
    Bazzaz ZFI auto tune mapped for 93 and u4 (168-189hp)
    Bazzaz TC
    Bazzaz QS
    Bazzaz Map switch and TC knob
    Armor Body race fairings (rash on both sides but will still pass tech)
    Motion Pro Throttle
    Braided front lines
    Ohlins steering dampener
    Vortex Clip ons
    Vortex Rearsets
    Vortex brake lever (on stock master)
    Vortex gas cap
    Some rear sprockets
    520 conversion
    GBR case covers
    Race Tech front and rear suspension. (Front just sent to Racetech for a re-fresh and 175lb rider adjustment at the beginning of 2017)
    New clutch. Only has 4 track days on it, no launches.
    K&N air filter
    Dunlop GPA front and rear with good life. 3 other rear 200 takeoffs, 2 pirelli's and another gpa.
    Keyless ignition

Will trade for: 08+ R6. 09+ 675. 11+ 675r

I am an open and honest seller. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to get better pictures tonight.

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/TimTheAzn/library/

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. Tim Dobbertin

Currently has r6 calipers on it with r6 master. Have the oem brembos and master in the garage.

3. Tim Dobbertin

Took a bunch of pictures last night. PM me with your # and I can send them to you. Also found the certificate of destruction, no rebuilt title.

4. Trashis

Trashis Member

Can you prove or guarantee that the frame, swing arm, forks, or anything that affects chassis geometry is 100% straight and true? What is your asking price?

5. Tim Dobbertin

PM'd.

6. Tim Dobbertin

7. Tim Dobbertin

Bump, will be at PIRC this weekend, can bring the bike. Otherwise I'll be on another.

8. Tim Dobbertin

Bump. Can provide additional pictures upon request.