1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday practice at Summit?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZebProctor, May 27, 2002.

1. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Will there be a friday practice at Summit two weekends from now?

2. gsxracerbenny

gsxracerbenny Well-Known Member

Zeb, its a marrc track day.....did you send me the suspension reg yet? the class is right after the track day........

3. ZebProctor

waiting to see if my budget will allow it

4. RandyD

RandyD Zoinks!!!

Go to http://www.marrc.org/html_docs/trackday.html to get info on how to register. If you pre-registering by the 30th you can save $20. If you can't pre-register, you can still register that morning. And just in case anyone asks, its race-only practice. We'll adjust the number of practice groups based on the amount of entries.

5. ZebProctor

Hey man, I never saw ya at VIR, when did you get there?

6. RandyD

RandyD Zoinks!!!

I got there Friday everning/afternoon about 6:00pm. I was pitted right at the entrance to the paddock.

I looked around for a green pickup witha GSXR in front of it -- and I found plenty of them! None of them had MD plates and I didn't know another way to find you.

7. ZebProctor

:D ya there were, I'll make sure to catch up with you at Summit. and if I can't find you then it's a dark green 95 (old body style) F350, 24 foot white trailer, and a silver GSXR, blue canopy...

8. RandyD

RandyD Zoinks!!!

I'll be there on MARRC track day on June 7 -- hopefully we'll catch up then. :D