1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale...Yamaha EF6300iSD# Inverter Generator (Knoxville, TN area)

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by xrated, Dec 30, 2022.

1. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I'm selling my 6300W peak, 5500W running Inverter Generator. It is in like new condition, plus I added a sturdy cart under it with casters to make it easier to move around and load in a trailer. Total hours on it at present it 267. I also just put a brand new battery in it a week ago, after the original battery failed. This generator can provide 120/240VAC when using the 14-30 twist lock generator plug. It runs very quietly (58-64 decibels) and it is basically in like new condition. This generator sells new for a little over $4200 plus tax, and I'm asking $2995. Local pick up only, Cash, no trades. PM me if you are interested in it. I'm located about 30 miles south of Knoxville, TN in the Maryville area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jasonhise likes this.
  2. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Since you can't edit the original post, I'm dropping the price on this excellent generator from $2995 down to $2750

3. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Price drop again, and a bump to the top.....$2499

4. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

New and improved price...$2200. I need to move this as I have a new generator coming sometime this month

R/T Performance likes this.
  5. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Sigh! If only you were closer . . . .

6. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Send me a dm if you have anyone driving to Michigan in the next few months you can send it with

7. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Sorry man, I don't know anyone that is specifically headed that way....

8. wanaberacer

wanaberacer Member

Hey man. I will take it. Are you coming towards atlanta anytime soon? Or north GA.

9. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I don't have any plans to head that way, and it's too heavy for me to load into my Dually pickup truck and meet you part of the way between me and you. If you truly want it, I would suggest bringing a small trailer with a ramp door or some ramps and we might be able to roll it up that. Or if you have a friend that you can bring along to help load it, I'll do what I can to help, but I'm 68 years old and heavy lifting is a thing of the past for me.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  10. wanaberacer

wanaberacer Member

Ok. Sounds like a handful for sure. Not sure when I can get up there so if you have another buyer I understand.

11. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I'd be happy to hold it for you.....just give me a small deposit of say $50

12. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

A BTT for a great generator...

13. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Generator status, Pending Sale, Deposit given, pickup later this month.

14. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Pending sale was cancelled.....this Generator is FOR SALE again.......$2200

15. KRS

KRS Member

Seriously interested if you can ship?

16. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

LOL......That's not happening, sorry

17. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

The track season is on us.....still for sale and a smokin price for a Yamaha generator

18. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

BTT for a price drop.....$2000.....you pick up in the Knoxville, TN area (Maryville, TN.....south of Knoxville about 30 miles)

19. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

BTT.....someone out there needs this...

RRP likes this.
  20. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

And to update this thread a bit.....I am taking a deposit on the generator, so it is no longer available.

RRP likes this.