1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: 1998 Honda RS85R

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Bill Syfan, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Bill Syfan

Bill Syfan Well-Known Member

For sale is a 1998 Honda RS125R chassis with a 2005 Yamaha YZ85 engine installed. It comes with 2004 forks with radial caliper, Marvic Penta magnesium wheels, and the engine is stock 85cc with a fresh top end. It has a Jemco pipe with a carbon fiber silencer, a new chain and it has brand new (10 miles) Dunlop “B” compound tires mounted. It has 2004-style RS bodywork and an A-kit Pedrosa-style tail section with new paint by Totally Graphic Designs. It comes with Battle factory rearsets, the larger capacity 2004-style fuel tank, full jetting and gearing (new 38 through 41 tooth rear sprockets, 14 & 15 tooth fronts), and a rear stand. Spares include a spare tail section (1998-style), fuel tank (needs repair), front fender, rear fender,

This is a great bike for racers or track day riders that want a reliable, lightweight (160 lbs) bike with fully adjustable suspension. It’s easy to ride, inexpensive to maintain and the tires last many weekends.

$3,700

Bill Syfan
    817-fivetwotwo-2241
    Bsyfan at gmail dot com

I can organize shipping the bike within the continental U.S.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. isxlow

isxlow Well-Known Member

Which part of Where was this last year?? Have had great time with the 93 but the lack of suspension it hurting. Might have to see about selling the 93 to get this 98.

Give me a call Bill

Thanks,

Scott

3. Bill Syfan

Bill Syfan Well-Known Member

Sorry, sold the day after I posted it.