1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: 1993 Honda RS85R

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Bill Syfan, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Bill Syfan

Bill Syfan Well-Known Member

For sale is a 1993 Honda RS125R chassis with a 2004 Honda CR85 engine professionally installed (no chassis cut). I have gone through the chassis completely, and the engine has a crank and top end with about 300 miles on them. It has a Tommy Crawford pipe with a new silencer, a new chain and it has brand new (0 miles) Bridgestone YDC compound tires mounted. It has unique “kit” bodywork and tail section with brand new paint by Totally Graphic Designs and a brand new windscreen. It comes with full gearing (new 38 through 44 tooth rear sprockets), engine gaskets, engine and chassis manuals, and a rear stand.

This is a great bike for racers or track day riders that want a reliable, lightweight (160 lbs) bike with fully adjustable suspension. It’s easy to ride, inexpensive to maintain and the tires last several weekends. I have a variety of seat pads for it, depending on your preference.

$2,900

Bill Syfan
    817-fivetwotwo-2241
    Bsyfan at gmail dot com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

It has been ok to post ads in the mini section before. BTW, that is a sick bike. Wish I had the coin to take it off your hands.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The moderators have been pretty good about for sale posts for bikes aimed at a very small market in the mini and 2 stroke sections.

I have forwarded this to a race dad whose kid could benefit from this bike.

5. isxlow

isxlow Well-Known Member

PM Sent Bill

Thanks for the heads up Nigel.