1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For 2001 I resolve to...

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA74, Dec 31, 2000.

1. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Have fun racing, yet take it seriously.

Not to glorify or patronise any other racers; instead learn from them as I aspire to be faster.

Set a positive example for others.

Be humble in my success.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can't make any more new years resolutions due to one I made in the early 80's to make no new years resolutions - so far so good on keeping it!

3. Dale Love

Dale Love Active Member

RUN FOREST ----RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. frkF4gir1

frkF4gir1 Guest

Bah ha ha!
    ...and lie a great deal more than usual, I see?

[​IMG]

5. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

...keep the throttle grip twisted at all times, even if i have to do it screaming under my helmet and $hitting my leathers...

6. frkF4gir1

frkF4gir1 Guest

Hmmm...my 2001 resolution will simply be to torture Ceasar endlessly with whatever means necessary...because he started it first.

[​IMG]

7. WERA74

Now, now...would I lie to you?

8. Hammer-117

Hammer-117 Well-Known Member

My 2001 resolution is to meet Stick, Polcin, and Tom.....the white plates of the BBS [​IMG]

9. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Hey Hammer, I am the only true white plate of the three of us. Plus those guys live in the Carolina's and I live in good ol' Georgia. [​IMG]

10. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

1. Save money for a house.
    2. Make my job more self-satisfactory.
    3. Loose 15lbs in 15 weeks.
    4. Resist the urge to get into a spirited debate on the WERA BBS, but instead, be jovial and unbiased.

Ok, so those things will never happen, so I'll go with this one...

Sell 500 Tickets for the TSR Injury Fund.

11. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Gotta give you credit. At least you have a sense of humor.

JU

12. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - the last one is the most important one anyway.

Do a release type deal on the raffle and email it to me - I'll stick it in the fastline that's going out with the RB.

14. WERA74

I thought Stickboy was going white this year.
    Hey Sean, what up wit dat?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't think Tracee's post had anything to do with the actual color assigned by WERA...

16. lathe dog

lathe dog Well-Known Member

stickboy can stay novice as long as he "needs" to.

17. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

kewl! does that mean i dont have to go? i need to stay novice becouse i like yellow and i dont own any white paint

18. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

I emailed a release to the Race@MicaPeak list, and posted the same info in the WERA Classifieds. (Yes, JU, you got a copy, too. I always make sure you're 1st on the BCC list. [​IMG])

I was going to post it in this side of the tracks, but didn't know if that was appra' po. (Like that should concern me, huh?)

I will send it specifically to you([email protected]? [​IMG]), and say thanks in advance for helping to spread the word.

Any chance you'll have some of that groovy 'WERA Wear' to donate towards the big raffle?

19. wera122

wera122 Guest

Sounds cool. Definitely look me up at the track. You met my friend and pit-mate Glenn over Thanksgiving when you sold him that clip-on. We'll be pitted together at TGPR in Feb. Just look for all the inflatables, you can't miss us! [​IMG]