1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fly powered planes

Discussion in 'General' started by Number400, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Number400

Number400 Well-Known Member

Just stumbled across this beauty...
    http://www.flypower.com/

We do have a fly problem in our office...something to do with the test monkies in the sub basement :-(

Ed

2. Dave Parker

Dave Parker Well-Known Member

Edmund - you gone off the dep end?

3. Number400

For sure!
    Hey Dave, I am hoping to do a couple of Endurance rides with my friend Matt this coming season. I cannot stay away!

Still going to ride the 400 next season?
    Ed

4. Dave Parker

Dave Parker Well-Known Member

Yep, gonna try to see if I can go around and not be dead last and fall down! Since the FZR isn't competitive anymore, Jason kindly gave me back MY bike! Thinking about an SV program with him, but not sure. Maybe we'll just get a used race bike and have some fun.

Actually he has talked about endurance stuff. Might have to try it.

Glad to hear you are coming back! You're too good and too young to be gardening!!

The best - Dave

5. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Yeah, I hate it when I'm out in the warehouse trying to build something, or process UPS, or whatever and a damn fly starts buzzing the tower (me). It's like I don't see one for hours but when I start working at my bench one or two all of a sudden show up just to PISS ME OFF!!!!
    Okay, I'm better now. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    O==~~
    Mr. Microphone

[This message has been edited by MR-MICROPHONE1 (edited 12-07-2001).]

6. Number400

We have a couple of Superhawks that we will probably wind up using. I just did a track day at VIR on it and suits me. It is so different from the 400 and Aprilia, but I can still scoot around the track pretty well on it. I felt my old form coming back by midday. Besides, no budget for anything else to race. At least I will be back out there having fun.