1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time racing fees and licensing

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Michelle Donelan, Dec 16, 2023.

1. bsanorton

bsanorton Well-Known Member

I'm having difficulty finding the WERA new racer school. Can someone post me the link? Where are they held?

2. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Find the 24 schedule, if the race has rs listed then that race weekend has a race school.

3. bsanorton

thank you

4. bsanorton

Can you pay the fees online? I'm doing a membership form for the 1st time I think (might be a n expired renewal). I'd like to pay my fees now so I can sign up for the racer school. I have thr form filled out and printed

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No on memberships online right now. Does remind me to bug the insurance company again tho. You can grab the form from the site, fill it out and email/mail/fax it back to us to get all that handled ahead of time.

7. bsanorton

thank you

8. bsanorton

Form sent, let me know how much i owe

9. bsanorton

OK, did you get my form? Not sure how long it takes to review and confirm. I'd like to pay as soon as you do

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I emailed my renewal pdf last night, let me know if you got it please

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just went through all the emails and responded. Just a note for future off seasons - I am probably not going to be checking emails on weekends.... :crackup:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
    Shenanigans likes this.
  12. bsanorton

Thank you for the response!

13. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

If you're going to take riders school at Roebling in March let me know. You can pit with us and hopefully relax! I've been at it since '91 and love to help.

britx303 and Boman Forklift like this.
  14. bsanorton

Thank you! I'll check the dates. I'm to Vegas the early part of March for a short stay

15. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

If you don't make Roebling in March, I'll be in St. Augustine overnight March 30. Meet me at The Tini Martini Bar and we'll talk racing.