1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Race Weekend OMRRA Round 1 Apr 24-25, 2021

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by MegaForce, Apr 28, 2021.

1. MegaForce

MegaForce Member

Had a fantastic first experience with racing this past weekend. First time riding a R6, first time racing, first time racing in the rain. Kept it upright in the rain (had a moment getting on the gas at turn 5 that definitely got my attention;), and was able to experience a great back and forth dry race on Sunday.

So much to process but I thought I'd drop some pictures here for anyone interested.

Finally, it's humbling to see how much work goes into these weekends and I want to thank all the volunteers- especially Jason Hill and the other New Racer School folks. They managed a big group with a broad range of experience in a relatively short period of time. Saturday's rain meant a lot of practice with red flags and restarts/wave starts, and I felt prepared.

Phillip[​IMG] [​IMG] F1EA7771-5159-4DDF-A3A8-E08B190B6ECC.JPG IMG_4097.JPG IMG_4086.JPG IMG_4093.JPG FC384F22-08CE-442D-BA8D-13A0E07D954D.JPG [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gino230, DmanSlam and CR750 like this.