1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fellow SV Racers

Discussion in 'Tech' started by James223, Dec 7, 2004.

1. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    I have been on my 2001 SV now for two years and it has been BONE ASS STOCK (except front race tech)

Anway since I did relatively well last year I decided to go ahead and put a little time and money into it.

My questions are this

1) I just received an M4 full system and have no idea what jets I should be using with it any help would be great

2) I am going to go ahead also and play with gearing this year so I guess I need a chain and gears? What all gearing should I get and does anybody have suggestions for the tracks in the SE.

That should get me started

Thanks
    James

2. Bruce S

Bruce S Mafia In-forc-er

check your pm's

3. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

I have an ignition advancer for it – I think it is from a Factory kit. It is new in the package – I bought it but it got lost in my mess of a garage and I have sold my SV, so I don’t need it.
    I was going to put it up on ebay, but I keep forgetting. If interested, make me an offer.

eddie

4. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

Hey Eddie,
    I have no idea how much that stuff runs I know the Jet Kit from DynoJet is around 80 or so not sure what the diff is between that and the ignition advancer??? you can PM me if you want/ we details

James

5. Nbot

Nbot Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in the ignition advancer if he isn;'t.....PM