Feeler WTS: 2010 BMW S1000RR

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by j cal, May 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. j cal

j cal Well-Known Member

Since I will be getting into racing this year with my 600, I haven’t been spending any time with the BMW. I can use the money for more races/tires/track days etc.

This has been purchased from a member on this forum late 2015 and has been kept in great condition. It currently has less than 5k miles on it. I originally purchased this bike to be both street and track bike, but have only ridden on the street one time (~20 miles, the rest have been track days (4 days)). This is the model with factory ABS and Traction Control.

This bike is a great bike with nothing wrong with it. Clean title in hand and a lot of the factory parts included (including all factory bodywork in excellent condition. It will include all of the necessary fasteners and hardware to put back to street in no time at all.

Full Disclosure: The previous owner laid bike down gently on the left side. Very slow speed lay down with minor scuffs on Woodcraft case saver and bar end (will include pictures). Woodcraft peg has been replaced, but will include the damaged one.

Price is at 10,500 obo. Located in Metro Detroit, not willing to ship. Please, serious inquiries only, I will only send pictures via email. Not currently looking into any trades. But, will entertain offers that include a bass boat =)

Thanks for looking!

List of mods include

Ohlins 30mm cartridges

Ohlins TTX rear shock

Ohlins steering damper

Brembo 19x18 front master cylinder

Kyle racing 28mm offset triple clamps

Kyle Racing full titanium exhaust

PC5 with custom tune by Dan Kyle

Woodcraft Rearsets

Woodcraft frame sliders

Dunlop Q3’s (1) trackday on them, 0 street miles

Will also come with

(2) sets of Sharkskinz Bodywork (upper/lower). (1) set in great condition. Other set has minor fixes, but still looks good.

Wood craft spare parts (pegs, slider pucks, swingarm spool/sliders)

520 Sprocket/chain

Stock Parts included (all in good to great condition)

Complete set of factory bodywork and headlight (Thunder Grey)

Triple clamps

Front Cartridges

Rear Shock

Exhaust

Passenger pegs

2. AFORREST4

AFORREST4 Well-Known Member

3. j cal

j cal Well-Known Member

I'll take new pics with everything included next week. Thanks for your interest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

4. j cal

j cal Well-Known Member

No longer for sale